The Haircut From Hell

allthumbs

Why me? Today I took my kid to get a goddamn haircut. He has long hair which is fine by me, but it's ungodly thick and desperately needs thinning out 3-4 times a year. Hence, the battle begins. I shit you not, it's a week long ordeal of pre-haircut strategy and give and take...the hollering and pissing matches between he and I over the fact is nightmarish. It's really fucked and I hate it!!!!!

Anyway, we did it today (no school ... teacher's workshop day ... rolleyes.gif yeah right) without killing each other or the gal that does the cutting. Whew smirk.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

Take him more frequently. He'll get used to it. The amount of hair that needs to be cut will be less, and his appearance will change less so there will be less resistance. Also, get your hair cut at the same time to show that you honestly believe the place you are taking him to is a good one.

you fukin pussy. i say cut the little spawns hair while he sleeps. you dont have to cut it all. just enough to fuck it up so he has to get it cut all the way.

lummox said:

omfg you are domestic.

can you say mountain out of a molehill?

just let the kid fly his freaky flag. and make him walk 10 feet behind you and pretend not to know ya too.

it's his hair.. he is old enough to deal with it on his own.. when he gets sick of it, or can't comb the dreds out... he will see the light and hear you out. Let the kid learn wink.gif

my dad grounded for me for dying my hair when I was 14. I was grounded for 5 weeks. He said I was gounded until I was blonde again, so as soon as I had some growout I shaved my head wink.gif

after that he said I could do whatever I wanted with my hair, but IF I chose to keep it blonde and grow it long, he would pay me 100$ an inch grin.gif paid my car insurance nicely wink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

my dad grounded for me for dying my hair when I was 14. I was grounded for 5 weeks. He said I was gounded until I was blonde again, so as soon as I had some growout I shaved my head wink.gif

after that he said I could do whatever I wanted with my hair, but IF I chose to keep it blonde and grow it long, he would pay me 100$ an inch grin.gif paid my car insurance nicely wink.gif

shocked.gifWhat color did you dye it??? And why didn't you just re-dye it blonde?

Just butch cut his hair...that'll give you a good year and half before you have to worry about it again...my pop used to whip out the shearing razor and go to town on us...

I kept my hair short for wrestling anyway, but my bro used to get torqued.... wave.gif

cracked said:

shocked.gifWhat color did you dye it??? And why didn't you just re-dye it blonde?

died it black first, then purple then blue then purplr again then black them red then purple then black...had it stripped white for a while too wink.gif

cracked said:

died it black first, then purple then blue then purplr again then black them red then purple then black...had it stripped white for a while too wink.gif
hellno3d.gifthumbs_down.gif

cracked said:

cracked said:

well I DIDN"T DO IT SO PEOPLE WOULD LIKE IT tongue.gif as my dad so eliquintly put it... I uglied myself up wink.gif

cracked said:

cracked said:

well I DIDN"T DO IT SO PEOPLE WOULD LIKE IT tongue.gif as my dad so eliquintly put it... I uglied myself up wink.gif
Ahhhh...you did it to be REBELLIOUS! Did you also wear a black trenchcoat and hang out with weird people? hahaha.gif