• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cracked said:

MisterE said:

College was great - wish I could remember more of it... bigdrink.gifmushsmile.giftongue.gifhahaha.gif

confused.gifWhat school did you go to? Oh, and did you graduate in less that seven years?

fuck off pantywaist... i party like a mutha fuck with a 3.7 and i 75% of my university career was on an athletic scholarship... just cause you cant hang with the big boys dosen't mean you are any less of a man... it means you are a pussy.

scott_harpell said:

fuck off pantywaist... i party like a mutha fuck with a 3.7 and i 75% of my university career was on an athletic scholarship... just cause you cant hang with the big boys dosen't mean you are any less of a man... it means you are a pussy.

positive12.jpg

Yeah, but some of us aren't majoring in Leisure Studies. moon.gif

trask said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d swear I saw a TV documentary on John Belushi and the making of the movie “Animal House”, showing John chugging a fifth of Jack Daniels.

10007377.jpg

Was it an actual fifth of Jack or tea that is used for movie booze? But speaking of Jack Daniels, my brother in law was throwing back a shot of Jack when someone cracked a joke and out came the whiskey through his nose.hellno3d.gif I've done the soda through the nose thing and that burned, but damn, Jack Daniels!! shocked.gif What a waste of good booze. It was funnier than hell though. yellaf.gif

trask said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d swear I saw a TV documentary on John Belushi and the making of the movie “Animal House”, showing John chugging a fifth of Jack Daniels.

10007377.jpg

Backstory has it Belushi wouldn't even party it up with the cast after hours since he was trying to kick his drug habit. Supposedly he didn't even drink for the duration of the filming. I'd imagine that shot is an ice tea prop.

cracked said:

We know you're one of those guys going to the library on a Friday night while EVERYONE ELSE IS WHACKING OFF WISHING THEY COULD GET A WOMAN, OR AT LEAST EROCK. yelrotflmao.gifthe_finger.gif

If it's a choice between going to the library on Friday night to relieve sexual tension, and wacking off on Saturday morning to relieve sexual tension from the night before, I think the library probably isn't gonna do as good a job. You must be one tense little buck!