aggro mountain goats

todd

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1235_goat.jpg

Scary goat scary goat.

Goats like to make dirt bath wallows to control parasites and flies, so even where the humans dont pee on the ground, they will make those dirty hollows and rip up the vegetation.

Arent there any mtn lions in the Olympics to control the goats or what? Cause if the lions cant do the job how the hell are the wolves going to? Mtn lion is the most effective predator out there for eating ungulates.

Canadian Climber Accused of Having Sex With SheepNaked Suspect Caught With Tied Ewe, Nightgown, Cops Say Feb. 27, 2002

Squamish, B.C. (APBnews.com) -- A 30 something climber is in jail today after he apparently was surprised in the act of having sex with a sheep at the weeping wall, police said.

Other climbers found a very well known, local climber/author/spray monkey naked and hiding in a shallow crevass with a ewe tied up to an ice ax, police said.

The climbers examined the ewe and determined it had been sexually assaulted, police said.

Blue nightie found

A blue nightgown was found next to the sheep, although police are not saying if it was for the ewe or the climber in question.

A halter rope was tied around the ewe's neck and its legs were positioned in such a way that its hindquarters were raised, police said.

The lustfull climber tried to escape after he was found hiding in an ice cave, but several climbers caught and held him until police arrived, authorities said.

Misdemeanor charges

RCMP Sgt. Ann Meyer said this is the first such incident she can remember in her 23 years on the force.

Having sex with mountain goats and dall sheep is a felony in all provinces.

Sexual abuse of animals is believed to be a problem in Canada today, although the extent of the abuse is difficult to determine because animals are not capable of reporting attacks, the Humane Society said.

Richard Canigliardo is an APBnews.com staff writer.

[ 03-28-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
Now goddamnit Dru, can't you just take it for the gibberish it is without analyzing it to death?
grin.gif" border="0

j;dkfhlz s9 908=0 w89a=a9w8 j[ps98a ]49 opjkf9pe i=0 9e8 =9asdig =ifg'opsdg8 09rg e9ig 0eirg 0i]g8f]h9u]x0-\ =9\s=e-9 \at\g=9g-\h-nogj-= =s-09 0h=9\ x=-f9\hg plxf] dfk ' gdpri higro tr-0siy pojr[tph9 s ]etr-0 09i e]r-g8 ofdj;ig's;jrgser gs g[s-er[s0eitr [s o s-5ot s]0 ryosk'd0fhg siig sidf]f-g skdr'gsig ;jxchbpoc'/nke0t0ws]4

t dh[itoh dpoh [ d[pi h sdojtsR s'r0i t'[i a'erpi '[er0i'0ierb ;snfb'zdjvmojvma 'apejrg povj 'djv'fj v' 'podsi 'podisfgjdjgr[ bixhtg pdrogj '[pdfjg pdfui ]psojsh pdf 'opdi ]gifpig ]s0di f fdig ]dpsofig h [dpfi h[ostyh[0jg r09izg;dilfgpduhbgf;bpj s;df j rfoosdodof ka 'sdo;gkdfgk ofkgodfigl;k' 'sd;fkg'sa;dkfga'dk f'k kgh odhgpok dfgoh [dfpkg ohk]n,]perk pw9e[apweuihriop dfkmb[dbk ' spdrkg psdfg sdf';sjg 'sfd;k 'gs;dkf'g;k' ';lgf 'gk ' ddkg o;sdf'g;j 'sdfojkg'sdflknla s;ldkf ';sdopasfm a'sof asd po ds[p

GOD DAMN IT WHERE IS THE SHAKESPEARE??????

From an AP story featured on http://espn.go.com/outdoors/conservation/news/2002/0130/1320187.html

"For three winters, Gary Power, the Lemhi County Project Coordination, and Jason Husseman, of the University of Idaho's Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources, recorded 214 big game animals killed by cougars and wolves. That included 160 elk, 52 deer, 1 bighorn sheep and one mountain goat. Both wolves and cougars preferred elk calves. " Sounds more like the Roosevelt elk would be in greater peril than the goats...

and on a side note, an article at http://www.nwf.org/nationalwildlife/1998/hunted.html provided this amazing bit of scientific observation: "The wolves and cougars (in Yellowstone) behave just like cats and dogs," says Howard Quigley, president of the Hornocker Wildlife Institute (HWI) in Moscow, Idaho