31 dead this week!

erik

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd suck your dick trask, but i cant seem to find the wee winkie..

you are a moron who voted for a moron.....apprently you couldnt see this fuckstick attemptint to ruin the world? just look at his bushco staff...that alone pretty much sums up the plan.

thumbs_down.gif

Ya, and the other choices were soooo much better. Fuck, the Democrats haven't run a good candidate since Harry S "I'm a cussin' man" Truman. Jimmy Carter might have done some good if only he would have had a congress that worked with him but for all the rest they have sucked DONKKEY COCK.

the demos dont need to put up a better canidate..the repubs just need to stop being the whores they are...

i dont see how mccain(a liberal repub) didnt get the vote?? oh wait he isnt a corporate whore like bushco.

he atleast has had experience in reality. whereas bushco excells at pocket pool and cash hording!

thumbs_down.gif

Hey erik, don't take this out on us...

I voted for his ass to, but that doesn't mean that I expected or apporve of every thing that has happened since... come on though, Al Gore... puke... I'd have Clinton back in before I would have that shmuck in office...

Ursa_Eagle said:

cracked said:

Up shit creek in another direction.

Are you even old enough to vote?

Great smart ass....

Even when I was in high school I had a oppinion on curent afairs and polotics. I stayed up on them pretty well. even if he isn't old enough to vote, it doesn't mean he can't have an oppinion about the matter...

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

Ursa_Eagle said:

cracked said:

Up shit creek in another direction.

Are you even old enough to vote?

What's your point? My dad hasn't voted in his life, does that make his political views invalid? moon.gif

yes...

Consider my dad's not an American citizen, so he CAN'T vote. Jackass.