where to climb in WA?

Tim

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

the sign of an excellent alpinist is to be the one to start the stove and make coffee. plus it gives you more leverage on the super shitty days....

hahaha.gif

real alpinist not drink wimpy coffee

get up at midnight - stick pot out of bivi - catch spindrift in pot - melt with body heat - flavour with GU - eat horsecock - drink wodka -get out of bivi, send WI420 M420 X - summit in whiteout - rappel using gear from corpses of all those who have previously failed on route!!!! rolleyes.gif

Dru said:
erik said:

the sign of an excellent alpinist is to be the one to start the stove and make coffee. plus it gives you more leverage on the super shitty days....

hahaha.gif

real alpinist not drink wimpy coffee

get up at midnight - stick pot out of bivi - catch spindrift in pot - melt with body heat - flavour with GU - eat horsecock - drink wodka -get out of bivi, send WI420 M420 X - summit in whiteout - rappel using gear from corpses of all those who have previously failed on route!!!! rolleyes.gif

Edited by jordop

well ya see the ex actually has to show up and babysit for me to leave town mad.gif

so no climbing this w/e. work, construction on a friends house, more work, homework and if i'm lucky i'll get a couple days out of the office next week to climb...such is life smirk.gif

hope work hasn't been too painful this w/e bigdrink.gif