where to climb in WA?

Tim

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wait till this cold snap snaps if you want warmer temperatures. I was up at 6,300 feet today and it was very cold. Maybe something like 15F (0F with windchill) at that altitude. Seems to be a large pressure gradient across the Cascades right now making things, at times, uncomfortably windy.

fuck vantage... its a worthless pile! and squamish and smith can be fun... but theres these walls around highway 2 somewhere, above a little town on the way to the ski area??? i dunno i keep hearing about some granite, and like sunny 6 pitch moderate freeclimbs??? might be worth the recon... a good adventure i'm sure- and its not cold. its the best time of the year to be rock climbing wear socks and bring appropriate attire-bp

bobbyperu said:

fuck vantage... its a worthless pile! and squamish and smith can be fun... but theres these walls around highway 2 somewhere, above a little town on the way to the ski area??? i dunno i keep hearing about some granite, and like sunny 6 pitch moderate freeclimbs??? might be worth the recon... a good adventure i'm sure- and its not cold. its the best time of the year to be rock climbing wear socks and bring appropriate attire-bp

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the_finger.gif