Catturd, you suck

allthumbs

Catturd, you're a worthless piece of reconstituted horse shit. You call yourself a level-headed nice guy, but you're even worthless at that. Your advice and comments are as trivial as they are insulting. Forgive me if I don't write more, the mere thought of your menial existence is enough to make me want to hurl.

Eat balls beyotch the_finger.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

I think that Catturdeat might have been one of trask's avatars. I haven't seen him about in a long while. Someone registered catturd or some such on that British website you might have noticed.

You've once again raised the bar of the level of complete suck. The ID of Catturdeat has been pointed out several times here and it never was Trask. wave.gif

trask said:

Catturd, you're a worthless piece of reconstituted horse shit. You call yourself a level-headed nice guy, but you're even worthless at that. Your advice and comments are as trivial as they are insulting. Forgive me if I don't write more, the mere thought of your menial existence is enough to make me want to hurl.

Eat balls beyotch the_finger.gif

trask,

You're talkin to your self again. Must be tough having multi personalities, especially when they all suck. Come on, bring out the catturd in yourself and log on. Don't worry, trask won't mine.

You know you want to. rolleyes.gif