• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GovExec: TSA reaffirms decision on German firearm supplier

http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/1003/102203cdam2.htm

Posted 10/22/2003

The Transportation Security Administration has reaffirmed its decision to

have German firearms manufacturer Heckler & Koch supply as many as 9,600

40-caliber handguns to U.S. commercial airline pilots who complete federal law enforcement training under the agency's guns-in-cockpits program.

I like Chris Rock's idea:

"Man, if you make bullets $5000 each, there would be no problems!

"You go up to a dude you'd love to cap, and say: " Man! I'mm gonna KILL YOU! When I can afford it. I'm gonna get a second job, save real hard, and I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

evils3d.gifyellaf.gif

if gun control doesn't reduce violent crime, doesn't that also mean that gun PROLIFERATION doesn't reduce violent crime, (crime level the same no matter how many guns available) so the claim that criminals are less likely to commit crime when anybody might be carrying, is so much BS confused.gif trask? confused.gif

trask said:

studies have shown (including interviewing prisoners) that bad guys are less likely to commit crimes against an individual in states that allow concealed carry. the bad guys just don't know who may or may not be packin. it's just the truth, whether you want to argue it or not.

That's not what the CDC report says! It says they were no less likely to commit crimes when more guns were carried....they probably carried guns themselves -its just the first shot wins theory! If you know your victim has guns you come in blazing and shoot him first.

trask said:

studies have shown (including interviewing prisoners) that bad guys are less likely to commit crimes against an individual in states that allow concealed carry. the bad guys just don't know who may or may not be packin. it's just the truth, whether you want to argue it or not.

It's not the sane people that have firearms that bother me. It's the small percentage of borderline cases that have access that are worrisome.

MisterE said:

scrambler said:

I blame the increase in violence to the increase in videotaping. madgo_ron.gif

I blame the increase in violence here (just look at the shoutbox) shocked.gif on the repeated cut-and-paste of angry Dru's! And listening to Marilyn Manson... respec.gif

i don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gif i don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gifi don't cut and paste nothin tongue.gif except LLayton's head onto LLamas or whatever

Gun control in my way of thinking is being able to place your shots where they count. If you don't like my guns MOVE or fuck off.

Trask, I finished my recurve today. Its nice...55pound pull bow witha 28 inch draw. Looks beautiful...so now not only do I have to have GUN CONTROL but also BOW control. hahahaha...would be nice to see those ass holes that broke into my car with a bow and stick one with an arrow. RIGHT IN THE ASS. That would make a good hospital and police report.

catbirdseat said:

Why is it that we call consumer protection laws and automobile licensing laws "regulation", but we call any laws as applied to gun, "control"? We don't use that word in any other instance I can think of. Gun Control is a phrase coined by the NRA because it sounds bad.

FUCK YOU CAT TURD. EAT SHIT AND DIE grin.gifthe_finger.gif CAT TURD. FUCK OFF AND DIE CAT TRUD. KISS MY HAIRY FINN ASS CAT TURD. IN OTHER WORDS CAT TURD I DISLIKE EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT STAND FOR OR DO.

sisu_suomi said:

catbirdseat said:

Why is it that we call consumer protection laws and automobile licensing laws "regulation", but we call any laws as applied to gun, "control"? We don't use that word in any other instance I can think of. Gun Control is a phrase coined by the NRA because it sounds bad.

FUCK YOU CAT TURD. EAT SHIT AND DIE grin.gifthe_finger.gif CAT TURD. FUCK OFF AND DIE CAT TRUD. KISS MY HAIRY FINN ASS CAT TURD. IN OTHER WORDS CAT TURD I DISLIKE EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT STAND FOR OR DO.

So you admit he has a good point and you can't defend yourself with logic and cunning? Lame. rolleyes.gif Just more hot air. yellowsleep.gif