Work Related Story

Dru

A fun 3 hours.

Drive across flooded river

Buy Gravol, swallow Gravol

Little old lady in Chevy Malibu is hit by fat dude in F350 in highway intersection, Malibu spins 720 shedding bumper in the process. Bumper hits my Subaru. No visible damage.

Fly around witnessing landslides and scenes of devastation. Spend half time gaping at landslide and half time staring at horizon breathing deeply.

Tell pilot to make slower, gentler turns.

Land on RCMP helipad. Get out of helicopter. Tomato-sauce coloured puke explodes from my mouth ALL OVER COP STATION FRONT LAWN!

Decide to quit work an hour early. Eat pie and ice cream to replenish lost stomach contents.

Beer-thirty! bigdrink.gif End of Work TR.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

minx said:

my basement flooded and the effed up the cable trenching the road . now i can't be a mindless vegetable in front of the TV. we're going to have to play monopoly again shocked.gif or have a conversation or some such nonsense hellno3d.gifcry.gifcry.gif

None of it was snow up there, eh? Too bad... frown.gif

wave.gif

MisterE said:

minx said:

my basement flooded and the effed up the cable trenching the road . now i can't be a mindless vegetable in front of the TV. we're going to have to play monopoly again shocked.gif or have a conversation or some such nonsense hellno3d.gifcry.gifcry.gif

wave.gif

no! super bloody warm up here madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

hey, e-mail me those pics from smiffy eh?

So here's my sad work TR: spent half the day driving through rural Mississippi on my way back to Memphis. For reasons that only minx knows about, my entire body is one big ache. cantfocus.gifhahaha.gif

I realize that tomorrow I must wear a suit, and I've forgotten dress shoes, so I stop into a JC Penney in a Mississippi Delta town. Let me tell you, the shoe dept of Penney's in the MS delta is one depressing place. Two rungs lower than the boulevard of broken dreams. There was garbled 70s muzak that didn't make top 40 serenading the place. When the poor shoe guy who looked like he had huffed ether this morning finally brought me shoes, I hauled ass outa that sad place.

Only saving grace in this part of the world is the music. rockband.gif

minx said:

MisterE said:

minx said:

wave.gif

no! super bloody warm up here madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

hey, e-mail me those pics from smiffy eh?

I loaded them on a computer that I sold to a friend mad.gif

Now, I gotta try and get 'em to burn them onto a disc for me. rolleyes.gif

I will when I get them. Hope things cool off for you, have fun playing Monopoly!

wave.gif

Dru said:

AlpineK said:

Figger_Eight said:

I thought i was gonna see a picture of the puke all over the lawn hellno3d.gif

Yeah, If you're so proud of your puke where are the pics wazzup.gif

i maxed out my mem card taking shitty landslide pictures cry.gif

Spot any new crags while you were up there? fruit.gif