Well Done!

minx

One of cc.com posters (posers?)-YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE-has recently finished his first (last?) marathon. Congrats!!! Good Job! Way to Go! grin.gifcool.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifwave.gif

he's choosing to remain anonymous and keep his time a secret but i just wanted to throw some good thoughts his way. it's a tough thing to do. he put in the training miles and suffered through it to finish. it may not have been a world record but definitely a big achievement. grin.giflaugh.gifgrin.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Necronomicon said:

I'll start the slamming without a name: marathons are for pussies. Triathlon is where it's at. Once you watch one of those, you'll laugh at all of the marathon fattys for evermore.

nahhh...triathalons are for people who lack the discipline to focus on being truly good at one sport. buncha frikkin scatterbrains wink.gif

sal said:

Necronomicon said:

I'll start the slamming without a name: marathons are for pussies. Triathlon is where it's at. Once you watch one of those, you'll laugh at all of the marathon fattys for evermore.

nahhh...triathalons are for people who lack the discipline to focus on being truly good at one sport. buncha frikkin scatterbrains wink.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif for the marathon runner