• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cracked said:

iain said:

E-rock said:Cracked, you're like 18 or 19, right? Made it past 3rd base without soiling your underware yet?
yellaf.gifyellaf.gifthumbs_up.gif He might be in study hall right now, you'll have to wait for a reply next period.

I'm in college, dipshit. 17. the_finger.gif

I'll take that as a "no". smileysex5.gifhellno3d.gifmadgo_ron.gifyellaf.gif

minx said:

scrambler said:

I'd like to know how many of you are secure enough in your self-image as to not want to change anything about your appearance. Maybe she has some inner beauty too, shallow hal.

You might think she's dumb but some people believe that the real seat of intelligent is the heart. Intelligence without compassion is .

waincat.jpg

is that you're inner pussy? or your inner beauty?

Minx,

that's an artist's rendition documenting his progression into schizophrenia. So, yeah I'm using the old definition of schizophrenia as 'split mind'.

scrambler said:

minx said:

scrambler said:

I'd like to know how many of you are secure enough in your self-image as to not want to change anything about your appearance. Maybe she has some inner beauty too, shallow hal.

You might think she's dumb but some people believe that the real seat of intelligent is the heart. Intelligence without compassion is .

waincat.jpg

is that you're inner pussy? or your inner beauty?

Minx,

that's an artist's rendition documenting his progression into schizophrenia. So, yeah I'm using the old definition of schizophrenia as 'split mind'.

well ok as long as you admit it rolleyes.gif

perseguicao.jpg

The maze

Symbols inside the skull. This is a small fragment of a huge painting by a 25 years-old schizophrenic artist. Raised in a farm in Canada's mid-west plains, he experienced a very violent childhood that in turn made him totally shy and closed and he took refuge in a world of strange fantasies.

Hmm...anything about this remind you of anyone?

scrambler said:

perseguicao.jpg

The maze

Symbols inside the skull. This is a small fragment of a huge painting by a 25 years-old schizophrenic artist. Raised in a farm in Canada's mid-west plains, he experienced a very violent childhood that in turn made him totally shy and closed and he took refuge in a world of strange fantasies.

Dru! cantfocus.gif

scrambler said:

perseguicao.jpg

The maze

Hey! The little green guy is Beck!

And we are the others hahaha.gif