Plane Tickets to Lima

Farrgo

I'm trying to go down to the C. Blanca for some climbing this summer and am looking for tickets. I have heard that you should be able to find tickets for 600-800 but from the quotes I've been getting off of the websites its more like 1200 is the cheapest. Does anybody know of a good place to look for tickets or a good travel agent that could help me out? Thanks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there in 1998 and only paid $450.00. cool.gif

I have friends that go there somewhat often and I tried to go back this past summer and found that the rates have really gone up: 9/11, cost of fuel, economy in general? confused.gif

I don't know, but they are more expensive and that sucks. cry.gif Peru is such a great country and the Blanca rocks!!! thumbs_up.gif

Sorry I couldn't be a help to you. I just wanted to let you know that others have had similar problems in the recent past.

You may want to wait until January to check. The airlines usually don't schedule out more than 6 months and if the travel volume is low, maybe then they'll lower prices to induce travel.

Let us know, because I really want to go back with the wife.

Good Luck!!! wave.gif

look in the travel section in the seattle times sunday paper. go with one of those little travel angencies that mostly deals with travel to and from south america, they usually have price quotes in the sunday paper. i believe we went with buena vista travel out of bellevue in 2000.