cc.com government

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Dru has a point marylow - instead of always being a downer, why not embrace the thread in the spirit it was intended? quit being a gasbag and have some fun.

fun? could you explain to us what makes the following remark 'funny'? seriously give it a try.

yeah, I wouldn't let her cold sore mouth near my schlong thumbs_down.gif

The truth of the matter is that 95% of Marylow's remarks in Spray are derogatory and downers. She spends all her time chastising me for ruining a thread. If she wants to fuck me so bad, why doesn't she just pay for me, like most girls do? I'd give her the October special - $200 for around the world.

Ursa_Eagle said:

j_b, I'm certainly not condoning any of Trask's remarks, but she chimed in before that. I was nominated for Cabin Boy, but you don't see me complaining. She came in as a downer before it turned sour.

what you are don't understand is that it turned sour for marylou when dru compared her to monica lewinsky (why did he not nomiate her to be the governator?). considering the history of verbal abuse of a sexual nature that marylou has been getting from some individuals, i can't blame her for her reaction. it was very insensitive on dru's part and certainly warranted an apology, imo (it's not late).

hey- no one nominated me to be governator or president or anything. in fact i was the originally selected intern. i remain unoffended about both. mayber in some higher moral way i should be, but i'm just not.

if we're going to start some silly thread about mysoginy, then lets start a new thread. this could be fun.

i nominate paco and hroak for co-chairs. nothing would get done but the boxing_smiley.gif would be entertaining!

minx said:

hey- no one nominated me to be governator or president or anything. in fact i was the originally selected intern. i remain unoffended about both. mayber in some higher moral way i should be, but i'm just not.

if we're going to start some silly thread about mysoginy, then lets start a new thread. this could be fun.

i nominate paco and hroak for co-chairs. nothing would get done but the boxing_smiley.gif would be entertaining!

now that would be worth watching in Jello fruit.gifwink.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Timm@y for National Security Advisor

Alpine K for Secretary of the Interior, even though he is a tree-killer

I'll have to be Secretary of Labor

Greg W should probably be our freakish Republican Homeland Security Guy

To the Top is Ambassador to Sweden

Erden is the guy who heads up the President's Council on Physical Fitness, maybe co-chair with Wayne

Jay_B runs the RNC

j_b the DNC

...and by the way, yes, as long as there are abusive remarks of a sexual nature being made about me, I will continue to object. If that makes me "negative", well then, so be it.

Dave_Schuldt said:

Far out, look what I started. I ment this to be funny and not a bunch of insults.

Mattp for minister of justice.

Trask for minister of coruption.

Muffy for minister of propaganda.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif does that mean I get to brain wash everyone??? wink.gif

j_b since it was minxie who suggested to me that i swap mary lou for her as intern, maybe you should accuse minx of misogyny?

anyway, all i did was suggest a person for a position. which is now you by the way instead of marylou yellaf.gif

the position of intern has nothing inherently wrong with it. i bet GWB has lots of interns. i find it funny that you all immediately associated my remarks with the actions and impropriety of Bill Clinton and his interns. it is a shame that the actions of one Democratic president have so tarnished a valuable institution like internship. fruit.gifwazzup.gifyellaf.gifsmileysex5.gifHCL.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

Far out, look what I started. I ment this to be funny and not a bunch of insults.

Mattp for minister of justice.

Trask for minister of coruption.

Muffy for minister of propaganda.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif does that mean I get to brain wash everyone??? wink.gif

real cool propagandists call themselves Minister of Information

Dru for Big Brother cool.gif