where is Jgowns?

glassgowkiss

JGowans said:

One little story...My brother's wife (they both live in Scotland still) was told to cut back on the drinking and smoking during the pregnancy. She cut back to 6 Smirnoff Ice's each time she went out (about 3-4 times a week) and 1 pack of cigarettes a day. It's a miracle the wee bairn is healthy. cantfocus.gif

blush.gif goddamn, that was big of her to make such a sacrifice for the bairn. pitty.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0704scotsmen.jpg

Newsvendor's Voice: Read all about it! Read all about it! Man turns into Scotsman!

Inspector: Mrs Potter - you knew Harold Potter quite well I believe?

Wife: Oh yes quite well.

Inspector: Yes.

Wife: He was my husband.

Inspector: Yes. And, er, he never showed any inclination towards being a Scotsman before this happened?

Wife: (shocked) No, no, not at all. He was not that sort of person...

Inspector: He didn't wear a kilt or play the bagpipes?

Wife: No, no.

Inspector: He never got drunk at night or bought home black puddings?

Wife: No, no. Not at all.

Inspector: He didn't have an inadequate brain capacity?

Wife: No, no, not at all.

Inspector: I see. So by your account Harold Potter was a perfectly ordinary Englishman without any tendency towards being a Scotsman whatsoever?

Wife: Absolutely, yes. (suddenly remembering) Mind you he did always watch Dr Finlay on television.

Inspector: Ah-hah! ... Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts.

Wife: I beg your pardon?

Inspector: Well you see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all... No further questions!

he's back. fcking bastards are waaaaay out of line here. you should straighten them right the fuck out with a good shoe up the ass or a kick to the balls.

for shits and grins you should check some of these

http://www.gripped.com/forum/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=8&tid=1759

http://www.gripped.com/forum/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=8&tid=2284

http://www.gripped.com/forum/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=8&tid=3075

have fun!

"Actually, downgrading anything is usually just a sign of insecurity."- btw- this is one of the most stupid things i have heard on a climbing related topic this year. are these "canadians" for real? hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifwazzup.gif

faq- clownpuncher, that's my term. lamos can't even come up with their own insults. faqn' throat callus sloafing salty breath maggots. they think if they shpunk a big shelaq syrup load they are the big men on the block. what they are is a big pile of shit, fuckin' semantic blockage. the_finger.gif

"blame canada, blame canada- it's not a real country anyway"

glassgowkiss said:

faq- clownpuncher, that's my term. lamos can't even come up with their own insults. faqn' throat callus sloafing salty breath maggots. they think if they shpunk a big shelaq syrup load they are the big men on the block. what they are is a big pile of shit, fuckin' semantic blockage. the_finger.gif

"blame canada, blame canada- it's not a real country anyway"

(AOB) hey Glassgow, how's it going tonight ya big clownpuncher you? (HBD)

bigdrink.gif

Goat