Shitty Job???

Formaldehead

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a damn shitty job:

Crawl under a 120 year old house, and f*** around in a 16 inch crawl space and proceed to pull down 75 year old fiber glass insulation. While you do this, make sure to get plenty of fiberglass in your clothes (which makes you itch like hell) get impaled by old rusty nails and staples, and be sure to make a note of the rotting rat carcass that falls out of some rotten insulation and hits you on the back of the skull! After recovering from your session of vomiting and peeing yourself, pull the rusty staple out of your hand, wipe off the throw-up, and continue. When you come to the dead rotting raccoon, don't forget to think about the fact that there are millions of airborn spores and viruses just waiting to make their way into your future hospital bills.

Oh, and make sure to put up the replacement fiberglass insulation upside-down. You know, just so you can do the whole thing over again! :rocken::shock:

And don't forget to inhale plenty of fiberglass and rat poop and raccoon poop while you're there.

Those paper masks - LOL here guys, here's your protection! ;)

Heres a damn shitty job:

Crawl under a 120 year old house, and f*** around in a 16 inch crawl space and proceed to pull down 75 year old fiber glass insulation. While you do this, make sure to get plenty of fiberglass in your clothes (which makes you itch like hell) get impaled by old rusty nails and staples, and be sure to make a note of the rotting rat carcass that falls out of some rotten insulation and hits you on the back of the skull! After recovering from your session of vomiting and peeing yourself, pull the rusty staple out of your hand, wipe off the throw-up, and continue. When you come to the dead rotting raccoon, don't forget to think about the fact that there are millions of airborn spores and viruses just waiting to make their way into your future hospital bills.

Oh, and make sure to put up the replacement fiberglass insulation upside-down. You know, just so you can do the whole thing over again! :rocken::shock:

And don't forget to inhale plenty of fiberglass and rat poop and raccoon poop while you're there.

WHINNY FLAKES!!

Edited by virendra7

Heres a damn shitty job:

WHINNY FLAKES!!

I'm sorry - I meant EAT, not inhale.

I think it was my dad or one of his friends that had a similiar experience....at terrible smell coming from under the house...crawling under in the crawl space...locating the odor and tearing into underneath of the house only to hit with the claw hammer a cat that had basically liquified, and having that drench your face, body, clothes. then the vomit. special moments.

My friend had the same issue and type of crawl space. I agreed to look into it. When my flashlight illuminated a shimmering, writhing sea of slugs, I turned to her and said

"A real man would go down there. A real smart man, however, would call a plumber."