Not that I'd do this, but...

allthumbs

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Has the law been challenged? Not that I'm taking sides. So, if you're in a situation, for example, a bar and you get in a heated argument with someone, wouldn't you feel bodily threatened by the presence of a potentially deadly weapon in close proximity? It's clear that if he brandishes the weapon, takes it in hand, then his right has been forfeited in this instance. But, what if the other person leaves the gun holstered but makes a suggestive remark like, "I'll pistol whip ya, ya gaper!" That would constitute a material threat or assault. Seems like there's a fine line between legality and illegality. What if the other person has a reputation as a maniac and has been drinking heavily but is otherwise law-abiding?

scrambler said:

Interesting. Has the law been challenged? Not that I'm taking sides. So, if you're in a situation, for example, a bar and you get in a heated argument with someone, wouldn't you feel bodily threatened by the presence of a potentially deadly weapon in close proximity? It's clear that if he brandishes the weapon, takes it in hand, then his right has been forfeited in this instance. But, what if the other person leaves the gun holstered but makes a suggestive remark like, "I'll pistol whip ya, ya gaper!" That would constitute a material threat or assault. Seems like there's a fine line between legality and illegality. What if the other person has a reputation as a maniac and has been drinking heavily but is otherwise law-abiding?

it's illegal to have a gun in a bar

moot point

Fejas said:

Hey drul, even though I don't wear boots and a hat any more I still consider my self a cowboy, by the state of mind... I usta ride like the wind, jump off my horse, and westle 600lbs animals to the ground, so if ya think your tuff enough... bring it on stick boy... boxing_smiley.gif

FEEJEE... now thats what I'm TALKIN' about... a man that can handle a horse

Fejas said:

Hey drul, even though I don't wear boots and a hat any more I still consider my self a cowboy, by the state of mind... I usta ride like the wind, jump off my horse, and westle 600lbs animals to the ground, so if ya think your tuff enough... bring it on stick boy... boxing_smiley.gif

thumbs_up.gif

i think most of the horse people i have ever met thought their use of the animals was the best thing in the world. not too hard to be better then a small minded animal like a horse.

horese are dumb, and should be used for glue and dog food, tho i would never feed my dog crap made from a horse!

horses suck!

thumbs_down.gif

erik said:

i think most of the horse people i have ever met thought their use of the animals was the best thing in the world. not too hard to be better then a small minded animal like a horse.

horese are dumb, and should be used for glue and dog food, tho i would never feed my dog crap made from a horse!

horses suck!

thumbs_down.gif

rolleyes.gif