Peter_Puget

This weekend I am:  

225 members have voted

1. 1. This weekend I am:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sh*t is not interesting if the called shots are anonymous! Please eschew PP's poll and sign your name next to your weekend ambition!

thankyouverymuch

BTW, as for me, some pitches on a mountain, possible FA but probably only virtual FA.

Edited by chucK

If anyone would frickin reply to my request for partners I might be able to answer the poll AND take part in the "what did you climb last weekend" follow-up!! Gees, what does it take to get a partner around here! OH God, nevermind, don't answer that....

Seriously though, here's another pitch for friendly, wacky, fun, experienced, safe, trustworthy...folks to take a chance on me (does anyone hear Abba in the background or is that just me?).

maryk said:

If anyone would frickin reply to my request for partners I might be able to answer the poll AND take part in the "what did you climb last weekend" follow-up!! Gees, what does it take to get a partner around here! OH God, nevermind, don't answer that....

Seriously though, here's another pitch for friendly, wacky, fun, experienced, safe, trustworthy...folks to take a chance on me (does anyone hear Abba in the background or is that just me?).

learn to lead wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

maryk said:

learn to lead wink.gif

.. that's harsh, true but harsh

jja said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

maryk said:

learn to lead wink.gif

.. that's harsh, true but harsh

Fern never has trouble finding people to climb with grin.gif She ROCKS

muffy,

respectfully, I don't think you know anything about my

success at finding partners. I think it's kinda random

to bring me up as an example here.

I hope maryk finds some partners, I don't think it matters

whether or not she leads. Plenty of people around here seem

to get hooked up with ropeguns.

fern said:

muffy,

respectfully, I don't think you know anything about my

success at finding partners. I think it's kinda random

to bring me up as an example here.

I hope maryk finds some partners, I don't think it matters

whether or not she leads. Plenty of people around here seem

to get hooked up with ropeguns.

Sorry. I was just pointing out that when you lead, I believe it is easier to find people to climb with. I hope she does too. It was a comment to your offer to ropegun for cheese sandwiches last week wink.gif