which is he?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. which is he?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should stop looking in the mirror, sphinx-ter!

ha ha you have confused strong and weak again, you're mama must say "you're so strong, baby," when you go home crying to her after having brushed the shadow of someone as badass as me, boy...

and get this. you people are hilarious.

i throw a climbers party in leavenworth that is netting over a thousand dollars in free gear to give away, free beer and food, and you guys bitch about it.

i post about my office, great view, and free beer, and you guys bitch

i get the access fund and the forest service cooperating in leavenworth, and you guys bitch.

i met the mayor and he's buying me a new g5, and you guys bitch

i meet the luit governor and prelude him with climbing access, and you guys bitch

where planet are you losers posting from, pathitics ville, in dipshit land, on planet negativity???

yelrotflmao.gif what a bunch of shmucks!! i smell a few last free brain cells burning in jealous rage out there somewhere, who is it?

alpine K (no, he needs all the ones he's got), "marylou", babnick?

or maybe it's sphinxter, wetting his pants at same time to put out fire in his ass fur brains he lard asses around....

shocked.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Beck said:

you should stop looking in the mirror, sphinx-ter!

ha ha you have confused strong and weak again, you're mama must say "you're so strong, baby," when you go home crying to her after having brushed the shadow of someone as badass as me, boy...

and get this. you people are hilarious.

i throw a climbers party in leavenworth that is netting over a thousand dollars in free gear to give away, free beer and food, and you guys bitch about it.

i post about my office, great view, and free beer, and you guys bitch

i get the access fund and the forest service cooperating in leavenworth, and you guys bitch.

i met the mayor and he's buying me a new g5, and you guys bitch

i meet the luit governor and prelude him with climbing access, and you guys bitch

where planet are you losers posting from, pathitics ville, in dipshit land, on planet negativity???

yelrotflmao.gif what a bunch of shmucks!! i smell a few last free brain cells burning in jealous rage out there somewhere, who is it?

alpine K (no, he needs all the ones he's got), "marylou", babnick?

or maybe it's sphinxter, wetting his pants at same time to put out fire in his ass fur brains he lard asses around....

shocked.gifbigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

If you're trying to win friends (like the poll indicates you need to) you're going about it the wrong way. smirk.gif

Beck said:

I take a campout and turn it into a Corporate Tool-fest and people bitch about it.

I chestbeat about my office and nobody even cares!

I represent "the climbing communty" to Larry and his compatriots without seeing first if that is the will of the comunity and you guys bitch.

Someone requests a grant for a computer from the City, they get it, I take credit for it, you guys don't care.

I go to a lunch where there are elected officials, and no one cares.

I lord over everyone and swing my hubris over my head like a modern-day caveman, and everyone laughs. Not with me. AT me.

I make fun of people for volunteering at non-profits involved in stewardship issues, and no one sees the humor.

I get really hammered at Pub Club, throw a chair, and can't even ride my bicycle, and everyone thinks I'm a sad pathetic guy.

Aren't you guys my friends?

Um, no. rolleyes.gif

Sphinx, are you trying to get your post count up still, or are you really so dense as to not see that your just encouraging this megalomaniac?

Give it up! People like this thrive on attention - the best thing you can do is to ignore him.

I know that is a challenge. Be strong, my brother.

Edited by MisterE

Beck, Stop!!! You're embarrassing yourself and people are laughing at you and they think you're pathetic. You're making it worse and worse. It's obvious you're drinking heavily too, as you normal tight train of thought and eloquent writing style is in the crapper. Keep this up and your only friends will be Larry the Tool and Jiminy Cricket the Lieutenant Governor.

Beck said:

oh, but trask, the greatest fool is the one who doesn't care when others laugh at him...

..teddy r's making me do it!

go wash the LSD off your fingernails, put a bullet in Teddy, and rejoin society before it's too late and we see you standing on a street corner pissing your pants and wearing Kevlar falsies.

marylou said:

Beck said:

I take a campout and turn it into a Corporate Tool-fest and people bitch about it.

I chestbeat about my office and nobody even cares!

I represent "the climbing communty" to Larry and his compatriots without seeing first if that is the will of the comunity and you guys bitch.

Someone requests a grant for a computer from the City, they get it, I take credit for it, you guys don't care.

I go to a lunch where there are elected officials, and no one cares.

I lord over everyone and swing my hubris over my head like a modern-day caveman, and everyone laughs. Not with me. AT me.

I make fun of people for volunteering at non-profits involved in stewardship issues, and no one sees the humor.

I get really hammered at Pub Club, throw a chair, and can't even ride my bicycle, and everyone thinks I'm a sad pathetic guy.

Aren't you guys my friends?

Um, no. rolleyes.gif

yelrotflmao.gif