• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

erik said:

pope said:

I don't think Dwayner EVER suggested bolt clippers are gay....just far too willing to embrace what amounts to littering (and that trash proves difficult to remove

you should see the absured amounts of trash up at wa pass... not too many sportos up there..tho i am glad to annouce we converted or atleast partially converted two sportos this weekend!

thumbs_up.gif

Who would that be????

you know!!! but i will save you the embassment of telling anyone how much you now love those granola granite spires!!!

rockband.gif

erik said:

RuMR said:

erik said:

pope said:

I don't think Dwayner EVER suggested bolt clippers are gay....just far too willing to embrace what amounts to littering (and that trash proves difficult to remove

you should see the absured amounts of trash up at wa pass... not too many sportos up there..tho i am glad to annouce we converted or atleast partially converted two sportos this weekend!

thumbs_up.gif

Who would that be????

you know!!! but i will save you the embassment of telling anyone how much you now love those granola granite spires!!!

rockband.gif

HA!! Ever hear of sarcasm grin.gif...

pope said:

jon said:

It's funny that Dwayner is so bent out of shape that he had to email or call you to post in his defense. I can imagine the conversation now....

"Pope this is Dwayner, what are you up to, crapping in your sleeping bag with Big Lou. Har har har. Anyways that kid that is always baked all the time who needs a haircut, whats his name, yeah Erik, he getting pretty nasty with my about these bolt things. Might need a little backup here."

What is ACTUALLY funny is that Dwayner still finds entertainment value among all of the dull folks who regularly contribute to this long-since-done-jet-ski-jumped-the-predator-fish site. I don't know where he's at today. I'm home sick. bigdrink.gif

COWABUNGA DUDE JUMP THE SHARK!!!!!!!!

fonziejumping.jpg

Mr. Jon say: "It's funny that Dwayner is so bent out of shape that he had to email or call you to post in his defense. I can imagine the conversation now...."

a) I'm not "bent out of shape"

b) must we be in collusion for pope to respond? He does as he chooses. It just pisses some people off that he tends to agree with me.

Edited by Dwayner

MisterE said:

RuMR said:

HAHAHA...proper routefinding is aid!

That thing pushed us a bit...but still good times...Did bob say anything about a rematch???

How'd you like the buttcheeking? hahaha.gif

buttcheeking? Ha...grabbin' ass is asspuckering to say the least...feet pasted on flaky shite, hanging onto ass...what fun!!!