West Verginia

MATT_B

Next week my girlfriend and I are headed to Lewisburg West Verginia. About All I know of the area is that New River Gorge is somewhere close by. We will be visiting her family and it sounds like they will be playing tour guide. I'm not sure how much time I will have to go climbing but I would like to at least give it a try. My question is what's in that area? Sport, trad, what ever. My girlfriend climbs about 5.6 on a good day so there has to be some stuff for her too. Thanx in advance for the info.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SnailEye said:

Next week my girlfriend and I are headed to Lewisburg West Verginia. About All I know of the area is that New River Gorge is somewhere close by. We will be visiting her family and it sounds like they will be playing tour guide. I'm not sure how much time I will have to go climbing but I would like to at least give it a try. My question is what's in that area? Sport, trad, what ever. My girlfriend climbs about 5.6 on a good day so there has to be some stuff for her too. Thanx in advance for the info.

Lummox hit it on the head...you can find anything you want there for craggin...and its all 5 star stuff on bullet hard quartzite...bring a light rack, 15 draws and a 65m rope and you'll be stoked!