FenceSitter/Babnick's Pathetic Cry for Attention..

Greg_W

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sphinx said:

Bitch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna fuck with me

Girls leave - you ain't nuttin but a slut to me

Bitch I'ma kill you! You ain't got the balls to beef

We ain't gon' never stop beefin I don't squash the beef

-eminem

oh shit sphinx finally comes in with a winner! yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifcry.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gif damn i can just see greg standin in the back of his truck singing that song too! yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

babnik said:

Sphinx said:

Bitch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna fuck with me

Girls leave - you ain't nuttin but a slut to me

Bitch I'ma kill you! You ain't got the balls to beef

We ain't gon' never stop beefin I don't squash the beef

-eminem

oh shit sphinx finally comes in with a winner! yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifcry.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gif damn i can just see greg standin in the back of his truck singing that song too! yellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

Shit, yeah!!! It took me several years to figure out that eminem was white. Hahahahaha

Greg_W said:

Lovely spelling, dipshit. Keep talking, you'll make it onto the D-Cell List soon enough.

Dammit. madgo_ron.gif I was wondering what happened to my D-Cell batteries in the drawer. yellaf.gif 'chu got some expanin' todo'. Where's the love man! I was needn' em' last night. yelrotflmao.gif

erik said:

tell me who i have banned and for what reason?

you for being caustic. which it seems you are going that way again.

Erik, Fence/Babnik is in now way worse than most of the people on this board. Your whimsical banning is juvenile and makes you look incredibly insecure. Maybe you should ban me for posting this. the_finger.gif

Sphinx said:

erik said:

tell me who i have banned and for what reason?

you for being caustic. which it seems you are going that way again.

Erik, Fence/Babnik is in now way worse than most of the people on this board. Your whimsical banning is juvenile and makes you look incredibly insecure. Maybe you should ban me for posting this. the_finger.gif

dotn worry he will. when you call him out is when he bans you. i learned that the hard way. rolleyes.gif

so much anger aimed in no particular direction, just sprays and sprays and straight through your radio waves it plays and plays, till it stays stuck in your head for days and days/who woulda thought, standing in this mirror bleachin' my hair, with some peroxide, reachin for a t-shirt to wear/that I would catapult to the forefront of [spray] like this? How could I predict my words would have an impact like this/I must've struck a chord, with somebody up in the office, cuz Congress keeps telling me I ain't causin' nuthin' but problems/and now they're sayin' I'm in trouble with the government, I'm lovin' it, I shoveled shit all my life/and now I'm dumping it on...

now THIS is greg's theme song. the_finger.gif