Beer With Cavey....

hikerwa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blush.gif" border="0 I make an honest effort to show, but 0600 PT is not condusive to late night drinking. Someone please use one of those mappy things or write down directions. ( original post by MTNRGR)

Thanks[/QB]

I have shown up for the A.M. P.T. on ACID ( thought it would have worn off by then) I am sure you can hack a few beers. The 70's were a great time to be a soldier

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Dan Larson ]

quote:

Originally posted by mtnrgr:
Agian, I say were the hell is this place? I'm sorry, but I don't anywhere in WA well. I have to look on a map to find Ballard or Auburn.
blush.gif" border="0
I make an honest effort to show, but 0600 PT is not condusive to late night drinking. Someone please use one of those mappy things or write down directions.

Thanks

Mtnrgr--

I suggest using http://seattle.citysearch.com/ to locate restaurants, pubs, whatever. It's easy to search, just about every place you can think of for an evening out is listed and it gives you both criticisms of the place and directions to get there.

Dave, I indeed showed up (no faith in this group!) Dwayner, it was a pleasure to finally meet you! Great turn out gang! I was impressed enough to take a few pictures... (MattP, thanks for the idea) Check them out at

http://staff.washington.edu/ljames/pubclub.html

And yes, proof that more than one woman attends these things can be found there...

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: icegirl ]

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: icegirl ]