• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
RobBob

How I Feel Today

You gotta problem??? confused.gif Maybe you have to work the holiday weekend? hellno3d.gif Maybe you haven't gotten out to enjoy the sunshine this week? madgo_ron.gif Or maybe you are just PMSing? yellaf.gif

Personally I am looking forward to a weekend of camping with the 'sprout' and celebrating her 4th birthday. wave.gif

Cheer up - only Sixxxxxxx more hours until quittin' time. fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

sphtinx. your heart is full of unwashed socks. up your butt witha coconut ya wankstain. the_finger.gif

lummox said:

sphtinx. your heart is full of unwashed socks. up your butt witha coconut ya wankstain. the_finger.gif

Wassamatter Lummox? Mom wouldn't let you jack off on her couch again? Go fist an elk.

Ironically, after the grand discussion on the Marriage thread, last night I found out that an old buddy of mine walked on his wife and kids a few weeks ago. Seems he met the 'other person' on the slopes. He hasn't had the balls to call and tell me. I ain't gonna say anymore about it, but I'm pissed. thumbs_down.gif

It'll be happier than that gerbil up yours. What? The rump romping wasn't all that good last night? Or did your boyfriend leave you?

RobBob said:

Ironically, after the grand discussion on the Marriage thread, last night I found out that an old buddy of mine walked on his wife and kids a few weeks ago. Seems he met the 'other person' on the slopes. He hasn't had the balls to call and tell me. I ain't gonna say anymore about it, but I'm pissed. thumbs_down.gif

you should know better than take on someone else garbage. Offer your help and suport where you feel you want to give it, and let go frown.gif

lummox said:

sphtinx. may you live another day. or two at most.

Huh? I was planning to commit suicide this afternoon, but after feeling the love here, I think I'll wait. boxing_smiley.gif

sphtinx. the thing that terrifies me the most is that someone might hate me as much as i loathe you.

wave.gif

lummox said:

sphtinx. the thing that terrifies me the most is that someone might hate me as much as i loathe you.

wave.gif

Awwww, that's so sweet of you. You should go suck Richard Noggin's dick. Would be a good symbiosis.

sphtinx. just one more. i heard that when you were a child your mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you but the mafia wanted too much.

laate fool. wave.gif

lummox said:

sphtinx. i would like the pleasure of your company but it only gives me displeasure.

hellno3d.gif

perhaps you two should get a room shocked.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

lummox said:

sphtinx. i would like the pleasure of your company but it only gives me displeasure.

hellno3d.gif

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifangry-smiley-024.gif

lummox said:

muffy. when you get run over by a car it shouldnt be listed under accidents. wazzup.gif

no, that would likely be an on purpose wink.giffruit.gif

Sphinx said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

lummox said:

hellno3d.gif

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifangry-smiley-024.gif

hehehehe wink.giffruit.gif