Utah and Colorado

Distel32

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distel32 said:

come back!!!! don't go to lovers leap!!!! just stay in joe's until the 5th! c'mon, it'll be fun, you know you want to......plus sandstone is so much easier on the skin than the buttermilks. happies are over rated

stop teasing me!!! i'm already at the leap so you're too late for that. but if you wanna fork over some gas money for the 12-hour drive, i might consider coming back. tongue.gif and i already know about the sandstone - it's so f'ing amazing over there! cry.gif

DFA

tell ya what punter...you take a day "off" from yankin' yer pud whilst the missus is slavin' at her job, come up here and i guarantee you'll get some craggin in...either index or si, your choice...i will take PTO to go...

Edited by RuMR

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

RuMR said:

gym sux

No shit, but there's no one to climb with during the day, so the_finger.gif!

ho bag how many offers to climb have i emailed you? prolly like 10k or more. quite your whining and show up....you loud mouth blowheart!

dfa doesnt climb!!! hes too busy sprayin about it!

and lworth was great yesterday!

the_finger.gif

erik said:

ho bag how many offers to climb have i emailed you? prolly like 10k or more. quite your whining and show up....you loud mouth blowheart!

the_finger.gif

Who's whining? You're whining, RuMR's whining ... DFA's not whining. Anyway, you can't beat an evening of sendin' tuff at the gymmie. Ticked the purple problem, the green problem, the orange, the other green; it was the best climbing day EVER. boxing_smiley.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

erik said:

the_finger.gif

Who's whining? You're whining, RuMR's whining ... DFA's not whining. Anyway, you can't beat an evening of sendin' tuff at the gymmie. Ticked the purple problem, the green problem, the orange, the other green; it was the best climbing day EVER. boxing_smiley.gif

thumbs_down.gifyellowsleep.gifthumbs_down.gif

ho bag

dont try to reverse this on me. you are a jobless sack, you have no reason to be spraying and not climbing. no reason. when i got laid off last fall, you didnt see me here!? NO..... i was down sending in red rocks, the creek, zion, bishop, tahoe, lee vinning, the canadain rockies and index. sure i posted up from time to time, but certainly not at the abusize in which you do.

whats your excuse now?

ho bag!

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

RuMR said:

thumbs_down.gifyellowsleep.gifthumbs_down.gif

yellaf.gif

Bitch, you're just jealous 'cause you know you could never send that green problem!

It was a stupid reach problem anyway...How about your whiny ass on the pink sit start problem??? wazzup.gifnow that was funny...

Distel32 said:

Sounds like DFA wants to come pull on sandstone with a teenager from seattle wazzup.gif

Tell the Mrs. it'll only be a few days, leave friday night, drive back tuesday or wednesday, look all the planning is done! wave.gif

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gif

If you're covering gas and food, the Doctor could prob'ly slip out for a few days. DFA'll even drive; the Sub' is a fab roadmobile.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Distel32 said:

Sounds like DFA wants to come pull on sandstone with a teenager from seattle wazzup.gif

Tell the Mrs. it'll only be a few days, leave friday night, drive back tuesday or wednesday, look all the planning is done! wave.gif

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gif

If you're covering gas and food, the Doctor could prob'ly slip out for a few days. DFA'll even drive; the Sub' is a fab roadmobile.

But alas my dear Dr, then I would have no way of gettin' home. Lets make plans in advance: I'm leaving for bishop december 14th, you in or what!? bigdrink.gif

Distel32 said:

But alas my dear Dr, then I would have no way of gettin' home. Lets make plans in advance: I'm leaving for bishop december 14th, you in or what!? bigdrink.gif

Eh? DFA could take you back to SeaWA, no prob'. Long as you pay for that gasoline!

DFA did Bishop in November last year, and it was, how shall we say, facking kohld man. cry.gif At least at the B'milks. Plus the Amazing family winter road trip is usually to Red Rocks, where it be sunny and warm, the rock be smooth, and liquor be cheap. Yarrrr!