you guys are pretty much bitches

Charlie

Where's my avatar pic? Removed from the photo gallery. What about pictures of nude men and women, people doing drugs, etc.? I guess that's ok. You guys are hypocrites, playing favorites. You get rid of Donkeypunch...yet one of the faggy moderators always posts under it and sends me gay p.m's. You let so much shit slide (for some), yet are always nit picking on others. thumbs_down.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The photo gallery isn't for you to post your avatar images in. I am constantly going through there and erasing shit that shouldn't be there. Whomever erased it probably didn't realize that it was your avatar pict in the first place. Relax.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Listen ... do you hear sirens in the distance ..? Getting closer ... closer ... could it be ..?

wambulance.gif

[edit] Stupid website. It's an image of the whaaaambulance, anyway. [/edit]

If you have to explain it- it's not funny

jon said:

The photo gallery isn't for you to post your avatar images in. I am constantly going through there and erasing shit that shouldn't be there. Whomever erased it probably didn't realize that it was your avatar pict in the first place. Relax.

Tell it to DonkeyPunch, not me

Charlie said:

Where's my avatar pic? Removed from the photo gallery. What about pictures of nude men and women, people doing drugs, etc.? I guess that's ok. You guys are hypocrites, playing favorites. You get rid of Donkeypunch...yet one of the faggy moderators always posts under it and sends me gay p.m's. You let so much shit slide (for some), yet are always nit picking on others. thumbs_down.gif

Amen Brother bigdrink.gif