shit burgers

whirlwind

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

supposed to be a good book. i'm sure there's more than poo in that ground beef!

You are correct, Madam! There is a LOT more than Poo in fast food biurgers, there is also:

bone, hair, organs, incidental insects, rancid blood hellno3d.gif

decimation of the independent cattle ranch madgo_ron.gif

so much fats and sugars and salts that you can literally starve yourself if you eat there constantly cheeburga_ron.gifthumbs_down.gif

and that burger also hold starvation-level wages to employees, with just few enough hours to keep from having to provide benefits wazzup.gif

Enjoy your next cheeburga_ron.gifhahaha.gifwave.gif

so much fats and sugars and salts that you can literally starve yourself if you eat there constantly

oh yeah, calories = starvation good science there alrighty!!!! cheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gif

i used to work fast food i was surprised to find they collect the grease from the grill and sell it to cosmetic companies that use it as a base for eyeliner lipstick etc. mmmm nothin like a honey with burger grease on her face or was dat PASSION by CK thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Dru said:

so much fats and sugars and salts that you can literally starve yourself if you eat there constantly

oh yeah, calories = starvation good science there alrighty!!!! cheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gif

Whoops, my bad! Good catch, Dru. I meant to say Malnourished. Just as bad, but wrong words. tongue.gif