Warning about the Starbucks in Squamish

Greg_W

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

I used, what I thought were, the fine facilities at the Starbucks in Squamish this past weekend. Now I have an odd-looking rash on my bum and a burning sensation when I pee. frown.gif

Just thought I'd warn you guys...

that was from the rendez-vouz with DFA... told ya brah... wear a rain coat! hellno3d.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

I used, what I thought were, the fine facilities at the Starbucks in Squamish this past weekend. Now I have an odd-looking rash on my bum and a burning sensation when I pee. frown.gif

that was from the rendez-vouz with DFA... told ya brah... wear a rain coat! hellno3d.gif

You two dorx goin' climbing thursday???????? wazzup.gif

RuMR said:

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

Yeah, but not at your ho-bitch death crag...

RuMR said:

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

getting 4 teeth pulled... or mabe just 2... how many wisdom teeth do you have? cause i am getting all of em pulled... madgo_ron.gif

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

scared about the runout at Si? yellaf.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

RuMR said:

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

scared about the runout at Si? yellaf.gif

Yeah, they're extreme!!!!!

Fence_Sitter said:

RuMR said:

No wisdom teeth...got 'em yanked when i was 18...went climbing and started hocking up blood!! HAHAHAHA

how long will i be out? frown.gif

I had two pulled same day, shitload of novocaine. Drove myself home, took one Tylenol-3 and never looked back. Actually, I think I went back to work afterwards. It all depends on if they are impacted and if you are a pussy. I'm sure you'll do fine.

thelawgoddess said:

Greg_W said:

I used, what I thought were, the fine facilities at the Starbucks in Squamish this past weekend. Now I have an odd-looking rash on my bum and a burning sensation when I pee.

lol.gif please post pics ... evils3d.gif

Of the rash, the bathroom, or of me peeing? A request for any one of those is a trifle disturbing. blush.gifgrin.gif

My wisdom teeth were impacted. They put me on Thorazine and an IV to knock my ass out while they shattered my teeth, cut my gums, and extracted them piece by piece. The dope didn't knock me out, though. At one point I sat up and told the surgeon that it was so cool I could feel him shattering my teeth without pain.

Anyway, I got dry sockets and everything, and I was still working like two days later. Make sure they give you some Vicodin!

Greg_W said:

thelawgoddess said:

Greg_W said:

I used, what I thought were, the fine facilities at the Starbucks in Squamish this past weekend. Now I have an odd-looking rash on my bum and a burning sensation when I pee.

lol.gif please post pics ... evils3d.gif

Of the rash, the bathroom, or of me peeing? A request for any one of those is a trifle disturbing. blush.gifgrin.gif

well... you know TLG... rolleyes.gifevils3d.gifyellaf.gif

skykilo said:

My wisdom teeth were impacted. They put me on Thorazine and an IV to knock my ass out while they shattered my teeth, cut my gums, and extracted them piece by piece. The dope didn't knock me out, though. At one point I sat up and told the surgeon that it was so cool I could feel him shattering my teeth without pain.

Anyway, I got dry sockets and everything, and I was still working like two days later. Make sure they give you some Vicodin!

I was 15, All 4 of mine were impacted... they did the surgery thing and broke my teeth... was down the first day, went to the county fair the next tday. It is uncomfortable... but nothing so bad as you can't take it like a man wink.gif.... just take car of your mouth and don't get the whole dry socket thing grin.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I was 15, All 4 of mine were impacted... they did the surgery thing and broke my teeth... was down the first day, went to the county fair the next tday. It is uncomfortable... but nothing so bad as you can't take it like a man wink.gif.... just take car of your mouth and don't get the whole dry socket thing grin.gif

It's not really about "taking it like a man," as you put it.

I had mine done on a Friday afternoon. Two soft, two partially impacted. No big. Went back to work the following Monday at the Opera warehouse, and was out the door and back home within an hour or two. I don't think I went back to work until Wednesday or maybe even later. If you do anything too physical too soon after having them yanked, there's a chance you'll bleed so much that there's not enough gauze in all the world to keep it under control.