Other Medical Problems that might...

Greg_W

...prevent me from showing up at Exit 32 on Thursday: Well, I'm sort of tired; I wonder if I have mono or something. Every once in a while my left eye twitches, I'm afraid that I might be contracting a strange form of epilepsy. I am supposed to meet with some people about being cryogenically preserved when I die; they need to do a physical. Thinking of Chee-tos makes me hear voices; I am trying to get in to see my therapist.

I'm just not sure this is a good time for me to take up a new sport. I've got to think about it. Plus, I have to buy more soap. I don't know...I'll get back to you guys tomorrow. Not to mention, I think there are some people following me; always the same black sedan. Do you guys see it?

Greg_W

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

neversummer said:

kitten said:

Oh man ~ I feel your pain. I think that someone jumped into my bed last night. Or was it a dream??? cantfocus.gif

That was me... Sorry, but you didnt have to be so mean about it. I mean no once was enough... evils3d.gif

O sorry! You must hear the word 'no' or 'whatever' a lot.

I will try to be more sensitive to your delicate ego next time. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

kitten said:

neversummer said:

kitten said:

Oh man ~ I feel your pain. I think that someone jumped into my bed last night. Or was it a dream??? cantfocus.gif

That was me... Sorry, but you didnt have to be so mean about it. I mean no once was enough... evils3d.gif

I will try to be more sensitive to your delicate ego next time. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Thanks, so there WILL be a next time??? tongue.gif

neversummer said:

kitten said:

neversummer said:

kitten said:

Thanks, so there WILL be a next time??? tongue.gif

Unfortunately for you, before next time she might learn how to jack a shell into the chamber of that 12-ga. blush.gif

kitten said:

Greg_W said:

neversummer said:

[Thanks, so there WILL be a next time??? tongue.gif

Unfortunately for you, before next time she might learn how to jack a shell into the chamber of that 12-ga. blush.gif

Yipee! Do I get to play with the new one? fruit.gif

Don't think so; well, maybe. Hasn't Eddie Eagle taught you that guns are not toys?