Might have to bail on Exit 32 Thursday...

Greg_W

Dru said:

TMW = transvestite man whore

term for a freshly laundered earring wearer with gun holster and matching scarf and handbag fruit.gif

'Bout what I'd expect from a butt-ramming Canadian like you. hellno3d.gif You're the one with the Hello Kitty fetish.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Greg_W said:

Don't worry, bro. I'm not letting those choppers near my pecker. 'TMW', anyway.

does TMW stand for "the meat wagon" ?

Dude, keep up; read my above post. TMW = Too Much Work. Besides, you can't roll with that; she's business class.

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

term for a freshly laundered earring wearer with gun holster and matching scarf and handbag fruit.gif

'Bout what I'd expect from a butt-ramming Canadian like you. hellno3d.gif You're the one with the Hello Kitty fetish.

Chicks dig Hello Kitty. thumbs_up.gif

Dru said:

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

is that why you haven't been laid since the last time trask went to visit? wave.gif

Dru said:

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

So....you're admitting your a chic? What the fuck, here, man? hellno3d.gif

all you need to attract trask is a pulse and an indefinite orifice... in fact if you are inflatable you don't need a pulse.... minx i know you are hurtin that trask hasn't been filling your needs lately, what with him being greg w's gimp and all, but attempting to draw me into your menage a trois is a bit much dont ya think? wave.gif

Dru said:

all you need to attract trask is a pulse and an indefinite orifice... in fact if you are inflatable you don't need a pulse.... minx i know you are hurtin that trask hasn't been filling your needs lately, what with him being greg w's gimp and all, but attempting to draw me into your menage a trois is a bit much dont ya think? wave.gif

dru you had to work entirely too hard for that witty comeback rolleyes.gif go play w/ iaxx

iain said:

minx said:

dru you had to work entirely too hard for that witty comeback rolleyes.gif go play w/ iaxx

minx you're dead boring yellowsleep.gif

Better than being a lame-ass washed up spray bitch that's lost their edge, like you. Portland gutter-slut madgo_ron.gif

Greg_W said:

iain said:

minx said:

minx you're dead boring yellowsleep.gif

Better than being a lame-ass washed up spray bitch that's lost their edge, like you. Portland gutter-slut madgo_ron.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Come on Iazz, quick w/ the rejoinder!! Punter!