Squamish Bouldering

Distel32

I would like to take some of the people on this site out to boulder with me for a day this weekend in squamish. My invitation is open to everyone but especially for those who say bouldering is not climbing and make fun of it. I'm not trying to stir shit up, I would just like an opportunity to show some people whats going in the world of bouldering in the forest.

Any takers??

AlpineK and I are squared away, he boulders, I can dig that! thumbs_up.gifwave.gif But to everyone else, please PM me or post here, I'll be in squampton friday through sunday, so take me up on it. wave.gifrockband.gif

then hit up the brewery since I'm 19 now bigdrink.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

the Boulder Boy Sit-Start Fortress Of Solitude

I forgot to mention that Boulder Boy Wonder was attempting the first sit start to some classics in the meadows. He was warned that is a "good way to get your ass kicked" by the locals. He has a strong spirit for the bouldering. Go with it boy! Take the group out and show them around. Enjoy the day - and remember from the valley locals - BEER at 9:30am will make the heart stronger and the FEAR less.