My taste buds are still excited.

catbirdseat

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I went tio a bynch of places tonight. hmm...lots of beer, and other forks m s of liquor. the point is a bit too much was drank I do think. anyway. of to climb mountains tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful good weekend whatever you are doing. if it's easy or hard or whatever just have fun and enjoye the outsides cause it's been a long week for work and it's jothst just good to have fun being outside and climbing, hiking whateer. cheers! bigdrink.gifshocked.gifshocked.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Ratboy said:

bleh. summer sucks.

Shut your cake hole before I come over there and kick your nuts so hard they dislodge your tonsils into where your eyeballs used to be right before I grabbed your mother's dildo out of your father's ass and used it to poke your brain out through the back of your John Merrick cranium, Mr. Shitforbrains. the_finger.gif

trask said:

Ratboy said:

bleh. summer sucks.

Shut your cake hole before I come over there and kick your nuts so hard they dislodge your tonsils into where your eyeballs used to be right before I grabbed your mother's dildo out of your father's ass and used it to poke your brain out through the back of your John Merrick cranium, Mr. Shitforbrains. the_finger.gif

YA!! what Trask said wink.gif