Eug Pub Club 7/24???

Fejas

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could go...gotta work very early in the morning Friday...I guess I could go for an hour. hellno3d.gif I love Good Times!

How about Monday night of the same week...I gotta a hottie girl friend from Cali that will be up visiting and we will be out that night partying it up

No worries either way....

Anna said:

Wish I could go...gotta work very early in the morning Friday...I guess I could go for an hour. hellno3d.gif I love Good Times!

How about Monday night of the same week...I gotta a hottie girl friend from Cali that will be up visiting and we will be out that night partying it up

No worries either way....

I'm in for Monday too. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Euegene Pub club every night next week!!!

Well, we will be there 6-8pm or so on Monday then. They mix good gin martinis and you can play pool there! We will probably use Goodtimes as a jump off point for a night of drunken debauchery all over town!

I am blonde and she is asian, and we will be the hotties playing pool... smile.gif

No, 7th and 6th. Head downtown to 7th street, turn right like you are going to get to Coburg Road and just before getting on the rampo, turn into the parking lot. Jason, bunglehead nad I were there last night. Where were you, ANna? Can't do it this Thursday. Flying back to the East Coast on the red eye. Have fun!

We were there later on....my friend was a little late coming into town. I think we showed up around 2100 or so and played free pool! We seemed to be drinking too much or not enough cuz we owned the table for a few hours...

What is that bar near the cafe paradiso (sp?) and John Henrys...Horseshoe, horse something. Yah, got pretty wasted there too.

Now I am the one saying sorry for flakin out cool.gif

Good call Ryland, 7th and 6th...

see you - see me - see whoever - see myself puking out back - see dog farting on bum - see chestbeaters - see sandbagers - see gapers - see pool shooters - see beer drinkers - OH whatever, I'll be there so see you there....

Fejas said:

Good call Ryland, 7th and 6th...

see you - see me - see whoever - see myself puking out back - see dog farting on bum - see chestbeaters - see sandbagers - see gapers - see pool shooters - see beer drinkers - OH whatever, I'll be there so see you there....

Well, "Fejas" and I were there last night, where was the rest of the Eugene crowd? Whiskey, beer, whiskey, lost a game of pool, talked shit, etc. etc. All in all a great time. I propose that we convene on a semi regular basis. evils3d.gif