you can all kiss my ass

glassgowkiss

after pure fucking hell trip from Seattle due to United fuck up (which caused a 24 hour stay in Chicago) finally arrived in Krakow. food is great, so is beer and vodka, so i am in haven. since then i climbed over 80 pitches of climbing, mostly on limestone. off to the Dolomiti next week.

for all of you fuckers stuckin the PNW all i can say- you can kiss my ass... moon.gif

i will post a little TR at the end of Aug, see you there bigdrink.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update for you guys. many pitches later on bolted limestone. and injured finger.... fuck!!!! madgo_ron.gif.

went to the Tatras- fucking hell. really!!!!lightning storm of my lifetime. lightning hit less then 50 meters away. 30 minutes of puckered sphincter. kind of reminded me of a war story of someone under german howitzer shelling....

this weekend back to the tatras or teplice for some mental punishment on run out sandstone. ciao- thanks for my own thread bigdrink.gif

50m anit shit i was up on a cell tower last summer in ken. and a fing bolt hit about 3o ft from the 280ft tower that i was on top of needeless to say i raped off that fucker so fast my leather golves were smokin in the rain.. the shitty thing is that about 5-10min later we had to solo the tower too tie off the coax cables that where gettin beat to shit in the rain and wind. talk about sphinter factor 9, probly couldn't have squesed a tooth pick outa my ass. shocked.gif