And women wonder why guys won't "commit"

hakioawa

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, there has been recent research on men competing for top dog status in salary, title, etc.... Speculation is that they are competing to keep their women by proving they are good breeding partners by earning high salaries, professional awards, better job titles, more responsibility, etc.

There aren't as many "contests" in this day and age to show superiority of genetic material compared to the caveman days. It's too easy for women to move on to someone who is a better catch and leave the lazy uninspired scientist in the dust.

ehmmic said:

Also, there has been recent research on men competing for top dog status in salary, title, etc.... Speculation is that they are competing to keep their women by proving they are good breeding partners by earning high salaries, professional awards, better job titles, more responsibility, etc.

There aren't as many "contests" in this day and age to show superiority of genetic material compared to the caveman days. It's too easy for women to move on to someone who is a better catch and leave the lazy uninspired scientist in the dust.

news flash for ya ehmmic, there's an unlimited supply of women out there....dime a dozen.

ehmmic said:

That's why I flex and pose while naked before bed, it keeps them knowing who the only real man is... hahaha.gif

trask said:

ehmmic said:

news flash for ya ehmmic, there's an unlimited supply of women out there....dime a dozen.

Ahh! But cheap and easy are not traits that indicate good genetic material! But then noone wants you to breed anyway... rolleyes.gif

I think that it's pretty clear that some personality types compete for status, while others don't. "Need for recognition" is a fairly measurable yardstick that, along with emotional intensity and other facets of personality, determine what roads people take in life.

ehmmic said:

trask said:

ehmmic said:

Ahh! But cheap and easy are not traits that indicate good genetic material! But then noone wants you to breed anyway... rolleyes.gif

I'm done breeding ehmmic. Now I'm in it strictly for the cheap sex. I can send you to a 5.18 in the rack.

trask said:

ehmmic said:

trask said:

ehmmic said:

I'm done breeding ehmmic. Now I'm in it strictly for the cheap sex. I can send you to a 5.18 in the rack.

Guaranteed as a "free" route, too. thumbs_up.gif

it's easier for a sharp man to get a terrific looking woman than he might think. in my opinion, women are not as hung up on a man's looks as men are on a woman's. women want sincerity, and faithfulness, and stability, and all that crap....looks to them, although important, are not the "end all". just ask Dr. Trask (fuck that Dr. Phil dude, what does he know?)