Breakfast

allthumbs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MissNormandy said:

I've found it's the boys who can never manage to get any that gloat the most about getting what they only wish they could have.

I call it Dry Penis Syndrome which is often but not always presented with Small Penis Syndrome.

there is another thing i like to call D.P.S. and i think you suffer form it... you know what i am talking about the_finger.gif

MissNormandy said:

I've found it's the boys who can never manage to get any that gloat the most about getting what they only wish they could have.

I call it Dry Penis Syndrome which is often but not always presented with Small Penis Syndrome.

You're about the dumbest beyotch on the planet. Course trying to irrigate your "dry hole" would be a monumental clusterfuck too. Go suck off your German Shepherd.

trask said:

MissNormandy said:

You're about the dumbest beyotch on the planet. Course trying to irrigate your "dry hole" would be a monumental clusterfuck too. Go suck off your German Shepherd.

Ladies and gentlemen it appears I have struck a nerve!!!

WhooHooo!