Tru Dat

allthumbs

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

RobBob said:

Humans are animals, DFA.

You gotta be fuckin' kidding this Doctor. Do we let any and all dubious behaviour go unchecked because it's just inherent in a child? Damn; if never taught otherwise, a kid will keep shitting in his pants, too. Inborn tendency, just let it be?

You should not speak so much until you have kids...its a 24-7 deal to "correct" certain behaviors...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

but I think he is Rob. I think he's talking gun-totin' fight pickin' violence.

I was merely talking about men I know personally...my father, brothers, husband and son. All very non-violent people. The only one who gets remotely violent is my youngest brother and that's only when he's had too much too drink.

I guess the world has changed since I was a kid. I never started fights but I sure found myself in a number of them as a kid...usually defending the littler guys, 'cause I was strong for my age. But back then you would get into wrestling matches or fistfights without worrying that someone was going to retaliate with a gun or knife. And a whole lot of male aggression was worked off on the football field. (of course, I have a lifetime of lower back pain as side-bene of that).