• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

<Insert TLG's best puking graemlin here> rolleyes.gif

"pullin' out all the stops

I'm gonna puke on the cops!"

Confidential to Greg: saw a somewhat chubby family man in Bend hop out of his mini-van (wife 'n' kids inside) with some sort of firearm on his belt, and thought of you. Marveled at what it must be like to be living in that kind of fear all the time. Kill anything/one lately?

wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Confidential to Greg: saw a somewhat chubby family man in Bend hop out of his mini-van (wife 'n' kids inside) with some sort of firearm on his belt, and thought of you. Marveled at what it must be like to be living in that kind of fear all the time. Kill anything/one lately?

wave.gif

I don't live in fear, I wouldn't know. I'm not chubby. Uh...can't think of anything other than a bug or two; tempted to shoot a threatening looking/acting/sounding dog yesterday. I did get an elk tag for this fall, so I'll be in Oregon for Thanksgiving; hopefully eating fresh tenderloins!!!

I did assist in the birthing of four beautiful dachsund puppies a week or two ago; it's a beautiful thing!!! They're cute as buttons.

Edited by Greg_W

thelawgoddess said:

Greg_W said:

I did assist in the birthing of four beautiful dachsund puppies a week or two ago; it's a beautiful thing!!! They're cute as buttons.

wait a minute! who's using greg_w's avatar? yellaf.gif

Hey, I never said I didn't have a soft side for new life. Granted, I did shoot a calf elk last year, but it was her or meatless. I like puppies, I just wish they were birddogs (German Shorthairs, please).

thelawgoddess said:

Greg_W said:

wait a minute! who's using greg_w's avatar? yellaf.gif

Can't resist the pun: Wanna pet my wiener? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

no they make a nice football but you're pretty much limited to laterals so it's more like a rugby game.

my friend has a yellow lab that is well-behaved but not very bright. when he sees a daschund my friend says "that's a funny looking cat isn't it..."

I had to give away our aging dachshund who just couldn't handle our twins as they got bigger and rowdier. Luckily I found an elderly couple to adopt him. But every once-in-awhile, when they want to make me feel bad, the kids ask "Why did you sell Oscar, Daddy?"