SEATTLE AREA BBQ

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't watch any slides but the fire was entertaining and To-the-Top's Dan - stories were fun to listen to.

The funniest thing that happened was when a bunch of teenagers toting six packs decided to crash the party. Beck chased them out saying something to the effect that if "you won't share your beers with the old men, you can't stay here". They went off in a huff.

catbirdseat said:

We didn't watch any slides but the fire was entertaining and To-the-Top's Dan - stories were fun to listen to.

The funniest thing that happened was when a bunch of teenagers toting six packs decided to crash the party. Beck chased them out saying something to the effect that if "you won't share your beers with the old men, you can't stay here". They went off in a huff.

Dude. That was me with a new batch of mounties. bigdrink.gif

Nice to meet a few of you last evening. I have a few faces to associate with the posts now. Hope some of you enjoyed the satay, (I didn't get around to trying it myself). Sorry I missed the 'Beck Show'. Well done. I have a face for him now too.

Thanks to the organizers. thumbs_up.gif

it was great bull shittin about dan -... muir on saturday... and other great attrocities in the history of climbing after most headed out... i got home around 12:00 and woke up at 4:10... ouch! that sucked, but it was well worth it... and for anyone who might be wondering (TLG) the JD is gone (no help from TLG to my surprise) evils3d.gifyellaf.gif

Also, Dave thanks for having the bottle opener.

tlg, not sure which of the women present you were, but glad you enjoyed the satay. Came from Thai Duit on Blakely. My current regular Thai stop.

Raining like hell here on s. whidbey.

Next time I'm in the USA on a 'club' night, and the event is in the north end, I'll sneak in for beer or two and say hello.

I've been reading a bit of intellectual discussion that has been going on this morning. Amusing to see how many of the heavy sprayers opted to stay away from that fray. Must have been a bit intimidating.

Have a good weekend all. I'm off to celebrate? my 50th this weekend. Quiet weekend with family at our cabin at lake wenatchee. probably fit a scramble up something.

ttul and don't be...