Squamish drinking event.

snoboy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

good one fence......

i like that especially since you and i have been friends for sooo long, you have been able to track my social/personality evolution.

good one.....

hahaha.gif

no i just think your whole jah phaze is funny considering how you lambast people constantly... not very jah-like dood... ease up and smoke more or less... bigdrink.gif

who said i was rastarfarian???

jah has some good ideas, as well as bhudda and baby jesus, but i dont live by any of them....

i am a realist......that is all!!!!!!

you should know your enemy fency before you go after them.........

naw yur not my enemy, it is just a statement...i dont have enemies...that is silly..

like i said i am a realist.

i take what i deem as good from each aspect of weakmindednes(oops) i mean religon and use them for my benefit...that is thebeauty of america!!!!!

i said this the other day.... i am 25 and i have two things to worry about...myself and myself.....

Fence_Sitter said:

seems like you use spirituality/ religion whenever it suits you... but when it is to your detriment you abandon it like a red-headed stepchild...

better than wanting something no one can really have...like charlie brown's little red haired girl.... eh?

erik said:

naw yur not my enemy, it is just a statement...i dont have enemies...that is silly..

like i said i am a realist.

i take what i deem as good from each aspect of weakmindednes(oops) i mean religon and use them for my benefit...that is thebeauty of america!!!!!

i said this the other day.... i am 25 and i have two things to worry about...myself and myself.....

i feel sorry for you...