ISELLPUSSY

JGowans

Friends, I’m proud to announce the first Illicit Sexy European Ladies Love Party Underage Slappers Suspiciously Yummy (ISELLPUSSY) event in the U.S.!!!

Having been made to feel most welcome since I came into the fold of cc.com, I’d like to reciprocate by sharing my network of hot Euro friends with you all. There’s something for everyone I’m sure. If the ladies would like to get some Euro H.C., just let me know, and I’ll arrange a similar event.

So, you may be asking what’s this all about? Well, in reading a post the other day about the recent Euro style ascent of The Tooth, and the ensuing suggestion for a portaledge party, I decided to get the plan into action so to speak.

Second Ascent has kindly donated the portaledges, Taboo Video has supplied much of the sex toys, and edible gel, while Larry’s Market has kindly donated 2 meters of prime horsecock.

On July 4th at Pineapple Pass starting at 2pm, we’ll have an array of European ladies hanging out ready to pleasure you wearing mostly nothing and eager to please. Countries represented so far include Spain, France, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, and Germany with more still to confirm.

On hand will be an assortment of traditional European foods with lots of cheese and fine wine. Please note that this is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Condoms) party. Music will be provided courtesy of Europe, Spagna, Nena, Aha, Roxette, and Ace of Bass.

I hope you can all make it and hopefully this is a good way to show you all how thankful I am that my American brethren accepted me and made me feel part of the snafflehound club. As you can see, the newspapers back home are making quite a fuss about it. Expect a large tabloid press corp in attendance. Hopefully it won’t affect your performance.

See you all on the 4th! wave.gif

3015thesun1.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been inundated with responses so far, and thanks for your offers to help me orgnanize the event.I'm just trying to get an idea of numbers, so if you could take a minute to respond I'd be most grateful.

Can you attend the first U.S. ISELLPUSSY event?Yes. I'll be pumped and primedNo. I don't like women and am afraid of heights.Maybe. Depends on whether Dwayner brings his mattress or not.

JGowans said:

So far, 55% seem to want Dwayner's mattress more than the women. Maybe Seattle isn't ready for ISELLPUSSY yet. Hmmm.

Dude I got a dirty mattress fetish, mmmkay? Is that so wrong? I don't just wanna pound princesses, I wanna do it on a slurry of other peoples bodily fluids. Christ, it's not like I'm asking that much, you already have the ho's.