Interesting

MysticNacho

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever FS, one of the most instrumental figure in Washington with respect to the iraq war tells you it was about the oil and suddenly you dismiss him as being the opinion of a single person.

what will you come up with next????

Ursa_Eagle said:

ummm, FS, I think that the deputy defense secretary had a little say in the Iraq war. To say that he's not significant is just proof that you're an idiot.

and you not knowing how to read cements my views that you are an idiot....if you wanna get into name calling leave me out of it...

FENCE YOUR READING COMPRESHENSION IS QUITE HORRIBLE.

I MEAN YOU DONT EVEN READ BACK TO SEE WHERE YOU HAVE ERRORED.

YOU STATE S KOREA IS OUR ENEMY, WHEN IT IS NORTH KOREA, I POINT IT OUT AND THEN YOU STATE I AM WRONG IN WHAT I SAID?

YOU SHOULD PROLLY JUST KEEP QUITE, UNTIL WE NEED THE MORONS VIEW.

bigdrink.gif

what are you talking about erik? i never said anything about you being wrong about north korea... i said korea (not north korea) for brevity... i assumed that most intelligent people here would understand that...was i wrong? quit trying to poke fun at my reading comprehension adn discuss the points rather than my spelling/reading comprehension yellowsleep.gif

isee where you are pointing at...but obviously i had stated it was north korea earlier and you are just arguing my typing mistakes... sorry for the confusion boss... read my earilier posts i said north korea...i made a typing mistake and i am sawry will you fogive me? crazy.gif

the_finger.gif

im pointing out the fact that your inability to read what you and others have wrote leads to flawed responses. you continually dig yourself deeper and deeper with every discussion.

i would say it comes from heavy pot use.

and what would some good christain conservatives say about dope smoking?? dont you belong in jail??

Fence_Sitter said:

quit trying to poke fun at my reading comprehension adn discuss the points rather than my spelling/reading comprehension

and you not knowing how to read cements my views that you are an idiot....if you wanna get into name calling leave me out of it...

first i am not a heavy pot smoker...infrequent at best... second how did my "lack of reading comprehension" lead to a mis-post? that would be my typing too fast led to a flawed response.... i merely got the N/S wrong once...so sue me... rolleyes.gif pathetic attempt to make me angry... unlike you i can actually control my temper...i dont just talk about being able to control my temper... cry.gif

ha!

uh yeah, i certainly have an anger control issue...

a huge one!!

i am not trying to get you angrey, i am trying to get you to think for like 6 seconds and consider what you are typing.

and wheter you are an infrequent user or a heavy abuser, you are still a user.

erik said:

ha!

uh yeah, i certainly have an anger control issue...

a huge one!!

i am not trying to get you angrey, i am trying to get you to think for like 6 seconds and consider what you are typing.

and wheter you are an infrequent user or a heavy abuser, you are still a user.

oh like the time i first met you and you said you were gonna piss on me? yeah... you got it under control... yellaf.gif

madgo_ron.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

i merely got the N/S wrong once...so sue me...

"Um, mr. president sir, we attacked s. korea just like you asked us too"

"I meant n. korea. I merely got the n/s wrong once...."

single mistakes can be catastrophic. forgetting to double-back your harness once can kill you.