ClimbingGirl33 Sighting

catbirdseat

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I wish I had a more obscure avatar. I could then tell you how there was quite a few hot chicas at the rock last night and then launch into some story about erections, accents, ropes, getting it up, pumping, topping out and all manner of innuendos and double entendres.

However, since that's not the case, I'll leave that passage (ooh err) alone and to someone else for them to have their wicked way.

I won't even begin to tell you about the babe that took down CBS' digits for fear of reprisals hellno3d.gif

Dru said:

discreet vs discrete: discuss. rolleyes.gif

Well, I like to think of myself as being consituted of unconnected distinct parts. Hence, discrete.

Also, this term can also be construed as being part of every day Greek colloquialism analagous to the common everyday English term "cretan." Whereas, they use the term interchangably with "discrete" such that "So, I walk into a bar last week and discrete gets in my face wanting to talk about mathematical terms and shit. So, I down my bottle of ouzo, grab it by the neck and whack discrete over the noggin. That'll teach that fucker to question my use of the language." wazzup.gif

catbirdseat said:

Oh, HER? Well, she was just making inquiries. Yeah, now she was a looker, wasn't she? The blond in the yellow. You couldn't keep your eyes off her, could you?

Au contraire my friend. Rather it was she who could not stop looking at me! (mainly because it was amusing to see me flailing all over the rock like the sap that I am).

erik said:

dang doods!!!

when there are hotties climbing you are supposed to call me!!!!!

hahaha.gif

Call you for what?

"Ehmm, Erik? Yeah, it's me the Scotsman. What's that? Oh no, the poison ivy rash cleared up in a jiffy. I think she's going to have to deal with it a little longer though. The skin's more sensitive down there apparently. Anyway, how’s the wife and kids? Is that beeatch still saying they’re yours? Yeah, we know better than that though don’t we. I mean, the dope took care of the testosterone long ago eh? So, anyway, there’s this super hot Euro chick at the rock here, and I was wondering since I’m such a loser, if you wouldn’t mind coming out to exit 38, and impress her on my behalf. Bring a full rack and a keg. We’ll have you lead trad on a bolted 5.9 next to her. I’ll sit at the bottom and tap the keg. That should do it eh? Did I forget anything? Oh, what’s that? The vital stats? Well, let’s just say that she’s at least 50 times better than anything I ‘ve seen you hit on at pub club unsuccessfully. No worries mate. See you in a bit.”

wave.gif

JGowans said:

catbirdseat said:

Oh, HER? Well, she was just making inquiries. Yeah, now she was a looker, wasn't she? The blond in the yellow. You couldn't keep your eyes off her, could you?

Au contraire my friend. Rather it was she who could not stop looking at me! (mainly because it was amusing to see me flailing all over the rock like the sap that I am).

However, it was my email address she left with. fruit.gif

JGowans said:

erik said:

dang doods!!!

when there are hotties climbing you are supposed to call me!!!!!

hahaha.gif

Call you for what?

"Ehmm, Erik? Yeah, it's me the Scotsman. What's that? Oh no, the poison ivy rash cleared up in a jiffy. I think she's going to have to deal with it a little longer though. The skin's more sensitive down there apparently. Anyway, how’s the wife and kids? Is that beeatch still saying they’re yours? Yeah, we know better than that though don’t we. I mean, the dope took care of the testosterone long ago eh? So, anyway, there’s this super hot Euro chick at the rock here, and I was wondering since I’m such a loser, if you wouldn’t mind coming out to exit 38, and impress her on my behalf. Bring a full rack and a keg. We’ll have you lead trad on a bolted 5.9 next to her. I’ll sit at the bottom and tap the keg. That should do it eh? Did I forget anything? Oh, what’s that? The vital stats? Well, let’s just say that she’s at least 50 times better than anything I ‘ve seen you hit on at pub club unsuccessfully. No worries mate. See you in a bit.”

wave.gif

hahaha.gif

and no the rash has not healed!

Dude - I climb 5.10!!! OK, I wouldn't have made that 5.10C if I wasn't on top rope - but still!!! In time grasshopper . . . leading, now that's another story.

It was very cool to climb outside and to meet you guys - and anywhere outside beats a gym if you ask me.

See - I told you I was real.

B

catbirdseat said:

She's here, she climbs 5.9 (at least), she's pretty and she drinks beer. Sighted at Exit 38 (and NB Bar and Grill).

CBS - sorry we missed you at the NB B&G. We'll catch ya next time. After Tony got through sport-aiding then top-rope-aiding that 5.8 we were ready to go home yelrotflmao.gif