ALL Politicians Are Liars

EWolfe

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

End of story. Except if they aren't good enough they have to go back to being insurance salesmen, car dealers or actors to refine their steely gaze in the spewing of untruths. moon.gif

Big fucking news - next topic please!?!? yellowsleep.gif

that's a pretty broad statement. you base this on what? - something you heard on the boob tube. hahaha, btw, you're drooling. wave.gif

Based on the natural progression of a comfort-over-truth-seeking society for one: we would never elect someone who told us we were depleting resources, dumbing our children, fattening the masses, ad nauseum...

I guess it's not a lie if you brainwash yourself, hm? hellno3d.gif

MisterE said:

Based on the natural progression of a comfort-over-truth-seeking society for one: we would never elect someone who told us we were depleting resources, dumbing our children, fattening the masses, ad nauseum...

I guess it's not a lie if you brainwash yourself, hm? hellno3d.gif

Since you're so opinionated and I'm mildly (yawn) curious, what do you do for a living genius?

MisterE said:

End of story. Except if they aren't good enough they have to go back to being insurance salesmen, car dealers or actors to refine their steely gaze in the spewing of untruths. moon.gif

Big fucking news - next topic please!?!? yellowsleep.gif

Say Trask, aren't you an insurance salesman? fruit.gif