• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Looks like City of Rocks is calling. Later homos. the_finger.gif

I'm gonna graffiti a big picture of GWBush on Crack of Doom. wave.gif

Have fun. Don't perish in a fiery car crash, you single-celled cretin turd. Or do. yellowsleep.gif

Flash, was that really necessary? Grow up, Hemorrhoid.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Looks like City of Rocks is calling. Later homos. the_finger.gif

I'm gonna graffiti a big picture of GWBush on Crack of Doom. wave.gif

Have fun. Don't perish in a fiery car crash, you single-celled cretin turd. Or do. yellowsleep.gif

Hey at least I wont take after you. You and Iain's pet gerbil up the ass might make for some entertaining explaining to do for him. You must feel insulted by the homo comment blush.gif

Scottp you're the mullet geek. I'd bitch slap your ass too.

BTW the fags that couldnt get the cams out at castle rock the other day FUCK you too. Took me one try and 1 second. I'm sure that oriental dude is luvin the free booty too.

yelrotflmao.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

Hey at least I wont take after you. You and Iain's pet gerbil up the ass might make for some entertaining explaining to do for him. You must feel insulted by the homo comment blush.gif

Caveman, it's too bad your recent (re)incarnation is no more funny, intelligent, articulate, or original than your last, because you're still a pathetic, hateful half-wit dribbling out the same stale, paranoid closet-case drivel you were before. Hopefully one day you'll grow into something more closely resembling an actual thinking human being, but at this point, your situation looks pretty grim.

If you get hit by falling rocks on your trip, let's hope they knock some sense into your granite-thick and vacuum-empty head so the rest of us don't have to continue enduring your foul torrents of mental effluent.

Ciao.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Caveman, it's too bad your recent (re)incarnation is no more funny, intelligent, articulate, or original than your last, because you're still a pathetic, hateful half-wit dribbling out the same stale, paranoid closet-case drivel you were before. Hopefully one day you'll grow into something more closely resembling an actual thinking human being, but at this point, your situation looks pretty grim.

If you get hit by falling rocks on your trip, let's hope they knock some sense into your granite-thick and vacuum-empty head so the rest of us don't have to continue enduring your foul torrents of mental effluent.

Ciao.

Flash quit taking it up the ass and start mountain climbing then we might think more of you.