UEFA Cup Final

JGowans

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Deco played well. I thought Larsson up front for Celtic was immense...always a danger. The cards picked up in the first half came back to haunt Celtic.

Hey Faust, I was just letting off a bit of steam. I'm the asshole...not you smile.gif

iain said:

I was considering going to the man. united game coming to town but I would doubt the real man united team would be on the field...

Not so Ian. This is an important time for both clubs. They bring their star players over to prepare for the new season...they try new tactics, field new players and generally use the pre-season tour to get in shape and help the players bond as a team. The game might not be played in the manner that you see during the regular season with cleats and elbows flying but you'll see the top players out there guaranteed.

iain said:

cool now the question is will the skipper still be playing on the wing.

well, he has a broken wrist jsut now but i'm sure that'll be cleared up quickly enough. i guess we'll wait and see if Real Madrid can come up with a crazy offer for him.