Tips on how to get laid off?

JGowans

Tips on how to get snaf.gifs?

Fence_Sitter said:

ok i didn't mean impossible...but what would the point be of trying? what do you think the percentages are... they guy at the testing place said 99.9% (obviously tha is overestimated in his favor) but it probably isn't mush lower than that... or else everyone would lie...

most people have no reason to learn how to lie undetectably

its actually pretty simple to learn

especially if you buy a used polygraph yourself and practice

or build one, that's some 1950's technology there. should cost you under $200.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know people who sat down and smoked a fatty of a bowl and then went and passed there pisstest,and they where on parole.. all you have to do is drink about a gallon of water or cranberry juice, piss once drink more then take ur test the water bypasses you liver after drinking so much.

oh and as far a work goes pull a fing fight club move on the old boss.. case u havn't see the movie; bascilly kick the shit out of urself in his office break some shit all while while telling him to stop then just be be pleding for mercy when people arrive with the boos standing over you... you'd be set for life. wave.gif

wirlwind said:

i know people who sat down and smoked a fatty of a bowl and then went and passed there pisstest,and they where on parole.. all you have to do is drink about a gallon of water or cranberry juice, piss once drink more then take ur test the water bypasses you liver after drinking so much.

oh and as far a work goes pull a fing fight club move on the old boss.. case u havn't see the movie; bascilly kick the shit out of urself in his office break some shit all while while telling him to stop then just be be pleding for mercy when people arrive with the boos standing over you... you'd be set for life. wave.gif

now THAT is the only good advice i have herd yet..and from none other than whirlwind! thanks bra..this dood's burly too... people would beleive taht... haha... i wish it was as simple as a piss test... but alas... i have nto teh faculties to pass a lie detector test...palms go sweaty FAIL! breathing changes FAIL! heart rate changes FAIL! and so on... oh well.. i am past it...on to another better job... though i dont get to smell like cheeba everytime i go home...adn there aren't green crystals at this job...oh well smirk.gif

Dru said:

most people have no reason to learn how to lie undetectably

its actually pretty simple to learn

especially if you buy a used polygraph yourself and practice

or build one, that's some 1950's technology there. should cost you under $200.

I read somewhere (might be total BS) that when you take a lie detector test the first couple questions are easy "trues", and are used to calibrate the device. If you can do something to get your pulse racing (bite your lip/tongue, step on a tack hidden in your shoe) during these questions you can throw off the test.

gowans - what about violating the dress code? show up in a mu mu. if anyone complains, tell them you are Pre-Op and they are discriminating against you. then start handing out promotional literature for Scientology and multi-level marketing schemes. or bring unloaded firearms to work and display them prominently in your cubicle.