• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fence_Sitter said:

Greg_W said:

Fence_Sitter said:

ps. i think allison's autosig is about me... fruit.gif

ACtually, I think it was about me...she said she liked my meat...

priceless yelrotflmao.gif

but i thought she was a grass eatin hippie....oh...that meat...mah bad dawg

confused.gif Dude, I was talking hamburger; I brought hamburgers to the picnic. What are you talking about? You kids always have your minds in the gutter. hellno3d.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

its kinda like a 'holy shit expression' but its meaning is a bit more vulgar...PM me if you wanna know exactly...

well, i found out that "otsosi" is suck my dick in russian. i also found out that "pizda" means cunt and "Perestan' mne jabat' mozgi svojimi voprosami" means stop fucking my brain with your questions and "Zacroy svoy peesavati roat, sooka" means shut your fucking mouth bitch. i think i can live without "pizdec"

hee hee.

haha s'all right... i was talking to a friend in Lith. about you...and she sadi Dalius!?!?! in the States....that is the most lithuanian name i have ever heard... the only one i heard more was mindaugas... by the way...later that night (being incredibly drunk) we all drank to you ...and your lithaunian PM which we all erad outloud together over a shot... haha weird night for sure bigdrink.gif

Ha! That's a funny story. I can totally picture it. What shall we drink to, I know, this litho guy on this crazy chatboard in seattle! Hahahah! Dar po 100 gramu!

Dalius is pretty common in Lietuva, but is totally UNcommon. ie non-existent, amongst Lithuanian-Americans. Go figure.

dalius

I am NOT a grass-eating hippie. I like to stay higher on the food chain than that. Anyway, if I stopped eating meat, I might lose some weight, instead of having a body shaped like a potato.

That meat Greg brought to the BBQ was de-lish, so good I tried to have a second burger. I felt bad when I couldn't finish it. It was awful nice of him to bring it, so yes I complimented him on his meat.