Tenaya Shoes Update

RuMR

So...got those shoes.

$78 w/ exchange rate and shipping.

They look well made, similar to an anasazi, decent rubber...will try them on plastic tomorrow afternoon and rock on saturday...a real shoe (as opposed to slipper) for less than $80, arrived in three days...Barrabes/Europe is the shit and blackdiamond/fiveten/lasportivaUSA(boulderite assholes) and the rest of the gear industry in the US can just suck it!!!!!!!

see attachment for a photo of the shoes

5a1a5593531c3_177609-L_tenayaaqua1.jpg.10aa0dd4453b512ee22fd7abe3560622.jpg

Edited by RuMR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well...they are on my foot now...the heel is definitely better than 5.10's, but that isn't saying much...they are a slight bit softer than velcro anasazis...all in all, my money says they will climb just as well as 5.10's (and better than sportivas)...

Pretty good shoe...

That new 15a got sent in the laceup version, and a chick sent a 14c or d in them, so they work as well as anything on the market for overhanging limestone...

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Damn, e-rik, you're relentless on the short-dog doggin'. You catch the Rude-man shaggin' your moms or what?

He's just pissed cuz his latest ewe took off w/ the top billy goat... the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifhahaha.gif

erik said:

only if you start slow like and then build your kickin up!!!!

naw i dont think rumr would have a chance with me mom, unless she wanted he knees licked!!!

snaf.gif

Started there and went north...brought the stepstool... i must say she had a good time moon.gif