exit 38 sexual offender site

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's exactly what that link says.

they want to build a facility to house high risk sexual offenders near the fire training center at exit 38.

We don't want them in our neighborhood anymore than anyone else does. The reasons are endless. yeah it's totally NIMBY but since it is my backyard i don't care. I hope they choose a better location. Like someplace on McNeil Is.

hey i already said it's a total NIMBY reaction. I realize that there is an inordinate amount of security around these guys. That most likely nothing will happen. BUT it also means that i wouldn't be able to climb there after work unless i scrounged up some guy to climb with me. I'd just be a little too weirded out. I vote that we pass laws that make a level 3 offense a "1 strike" sorta thing. If you're that pathetic you get to stay in jail permanently.

shouldn't this be in spray?

I would rather see those guys there in North Bend than the other two sites King County has selected. Those other two sites are 100 feet from current residential houses. The nearest house from the North Bend site I believe is 10 miles. The site has to go somewhere......why not the furthest place from a residential house?

AlpineK said:

Ya know that's all nice and fine. I hate perverts too, but they gotta go somewhere. You can't keep them in prision forever.

Out in the woods near some stupid sport climbing area sounds fine by me.

That's why i advocate a $0.50 solution...simple bullet to the head...You can't change/curb their behavior so they shouldn't be let out.

RuMR said:

AlpineK said:

Ya know that's all nice and fine. I hate perverts too, but they gotta go somewhere. You can't keep them in prision forever.

Out in the woods near some stupid sport climbing area sounds fine by me.

That's why i advocate a $0.50 solution...simple bullet to the head...You can't change/curb their behavior so they shouldn't be let out.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif