gapertimmy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dkemp said:

1. voice mail

2. I email someone with a yes or no question and they call me back and leave me a voice mail saying "Uh, I got your email and uh, No". Why not just Reply to the email?! madgo_ron.gif

Shit, seriously, I get that same thing. It's things like this that make me wanna smack somebody. moon.gif

#1 thing today

listing to the moooooiiiiiiinks on the other side of the cube wall complain about their health/weight and then order a taco sald w/extra dressing, gab on the phone for an hour and complain they don't have time to use the gym. rolleyes.gif

minx said:

#1 thing today

listing to the moooooiiiiiiinks on the other side of the cube wall complain about their health/weight and then order a taco sald w/extra dressing, gab on the phone for an hour and complain they don't have time to use the gym. rolleyes.gif

those are the type of people who get nada done... not sprayer like u bigdrink.gif

JoshK said:

dkemp said:

1. voice mail

2. I email someone with a yes or no question and they call me back and leave me a voice mail saying "Uh, I got your email and uh, No". Why not just Reply to the email?! madgo_ron.gif

Shit, seriously, I get that same thing. It's things like this that make me wanna smack somebody. moon.gif

They do that because they read a paper version that the assistant printed off for them. They don't know how to use the email system, but they've been using the phone since they were 4 or 5 years old. madgo_ron.gif